Jealous Eyes (by Nicom) - comments

las vegas

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, it had a happy ending. I swear I was going to get you if it was a sad ending.

I'm sad that it's finished but I'm glad that you won't be torturing us with your twisted storylines anymore.

You have put many readers through a lot of stress from just reading your fics.

Great story and I hope you will write another one soon.

That was great Nicole! A very fitting ending!

This has been one of my favourite fanfics to read and I have enjoyed every moment of it! (Just for the record, I don't remember once thinking it was boring!!)

I'm really glad that Jack and Martha made it in the end. After all that they had been through, any other ending would have been too cruel.

:)

Wow! Nicole I just don't know what to say. I finally read the last two chapters after coming back from my holidays and being swamped with school work and everything. The last chapter was just so sweet and I absolutely loved it. This story wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for you Nicole. This story wouldn't have been as great if you hadn't made them as descriptive and detailed as you have made them and what I really want to say is that you,Nicole, are a truly amazing writer. You have come such a long way since you first wrote Undercover Cop and you have just made your stories get even better with all those amazingly thought of storylines of yours. I hope that you continue to write and share your stories with others.

Love,Natalie.