Jealous Eyes (by Nicom) - comments

las vegas

yep i agree with krystal that chapter was AMAZING, u described every bit of it so well, i culd actually magine it happening, im so glad martha and jack are both alive because i didnt want them to die and i think they have suffered enough in ur fic lol, i was so happy that jack found Martha aww it was so sweet, but as for Callum i don't want him to die (even though he deserves to) i want him to live so this way he can see Martha and Jack get together and they can rub it in his face lol jj, nicole ur a great writer, plz update soon i can't wait to read more of ur fic

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Jumps up and down* *yessssssssss*

As you can see I'm happy that Martha is alive and Jack has found her. Great chapter I hope you wont inflict any more problems on Martha poor her in the last few months she has gone through more bad things than some people go through in their life time :P But then again that is what makes this fanfic so Great!!!.

Update soon so we know that Marth and Peter are ok :)

xxx

*Wipes tears from eyes and claps* BRILLIANT!!!! You are a very talented writer! :D

Wow, I'm so happy that Martha is okay, I thought she was dead :( So Jack and Martha can run home, get married, have lots of kiddies and live happily ever after! I wish the HAA scripwriters could get that in their heads ! LOL.

By the way, I can't wait till the next update! :D

Great chapter. I sense that the story is coming to an end. Is that right?

Anyway I'm glad Martha's okay and that Callum is gone though I didn't want him to die. It would have been better for him to go to jail for a long time and rot in there.(I'm horrible I know.)

Yea nearly! They've just got to get through a bit of relationship trouble first... the minor 'trust problem'.. lol. And remember there's not only the relationship aftermath, theres Martha's feelings. She was cooped up with a crazy guy. I'd be a bit freaked out. lol

I've actually wrote the ending of this (yesterday) and the last chapter is 5 pages long.... so I'll probably have to make that into 2 chapters.. lol. God I ramble too much! :P

Edited by xxNicolexx

I hope you wont inflict any more problems on Martha poor her in the last few months she has gone through more bad things than some people go through in their life time :P

Just wondering if you read the first two that this fic carries on from? While Nicole has put Martha and Jack through agony in this one alone, if you read undercover cop and undercover cop 2 you'll see that she has has played God with their lives many, many times. And she's dragged it out over a year or two i think.... talk about cruel :P

I hope you wont inflict any more problems on Martha poor her in the last few months she has gone through more bad things than some people go through in their life time :P

Just wondering if you read the first two that this fic carries on from? While Nicole has put Martha and Jack through agony in this one alone, if you read undercover cop and undercover cop 2 you'll see that she has has played God with their lives many, many times. And she's dragged it out over a year or two i think.... talk about cruel :P

True lol yeh I have read them, poor Jack and Martha and yeah she is cruel :P but a good writer please carry on :)

xxx

True lol yeh I have read them, poor Jack and Martha and yeah she is cruel :P but a good writer please carry on :)

xxx

Lol! Which is why my next fic has NO crazy's in whatsoever!! (Apart from Robbie, but I'm sure we can handle that lol) But hey.. I'm still playing god. It's what I do best. :P