Jealous Eyes (by Nicom) - comments

las vegas

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was GREAT!

i can't believe its finished though, actually i think it was the first fic i read when i became a member here.*thinks about the good times*

i love all the stories (undercover cop 1+2 and jealous eyes)

im so happy that Martha and Jack are together, it was so sweet and loving. i liked the bits where they were looking in the sky to find animals (sweet)

Anyway all i wanted to say that it was GREAT!

wow, im speechless, i can't believe it is all over :( wow i remember back to the day i started reading undercover cop 1 and now its all finished. i loved the ending, that was so sweet and cute, I'm so glad Jack and Martha ended up together, i especially liked the bit when they were looking up at the clouds awww how sweet, i would have to say my favourite fic out of all 3 of them would have to be Jelouse eyes, this one :D even though it contained Callum. Alright now about the writing.......it just keeps getting better your a great writer, and your writing throughout all the fics was so good, you can feel what the charecters are going through because you describe it so well. i hope you write more and more fics, becausue ur just so good at them, anyways thats all from me

Nicole while i dislike to see this fic end and i loved it (how many times have a said that, lol) i must say THANKGOD IT'S OVER! I don't think i could handle reading about anymore bad things happening to them in that space of time. You ended it perfectly, so i'm very, very happy. They can finally have there happily ever after. :D It also feels weird not being able to say please update soon :P Instead i'll say post your other fic soon. Congrats on finally finishing three amazing fics.

Edited by jacknmarthaluver