Jealous Eyes (by Nicom) - comments

las vegas

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you wont inflict any more problems on Martha poor her in the last few months she has gone through more bad things than some people go through in their life time :P

Just wondering if you read the first two that this fic carries on from? While Nicole has put Martha and Jack through agony in this one alone, if you read undercover cop and undercover cop 2 you'll see that she has has played God with their lives many, many times. And she's dragged it out over a year or two i think.... talk about cruel :P

True lol yeh I have read them, poor Jack and Martha and yeah she is cruel :P but a good writer please carry on :)

xxx

Lol! Which is why my next fic has NO crazy's in whatsoever!! (Apart from Robbie, but I'm sure we can handle that lol) But hey.. I'm still playing god. It's what I do best. :P

Can't wait for it lol!!!! Jack and Martha have a break? they can be happy yeh? lol update soon please xx