Guest Traceve

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, a quick update...

Ben’s POV

“What’s your idea?” I asked curiously.

“Do you want your parents to stop hitting you?” Loz asked.

“Of course I do.” I replied.

“Well, I think it’s time we confronted your parents.” Lauren explained.

“You’ve got to be joking me.”

“That is a bit extreme.” Baily said.

“No I think it will work. If we tell mum what’s going on, she’ll help us for sure.”

“I don’t know.” I said feeling scared.

“Everything will be ok, I promise.”

Just then, my phone rang, it was dad.

“Don’t answer it.” Baily said.

I rejected the call before turning my phone off.

“Good job.” Baily smiled.

“Believe me it felt good.”

The sound of a car just came into the driveway.

“That will be mum.” Lauren said.

The door then opened and Baily and Lauren’s mum walked through the door.

“Girls, I’m home.” Mum yelled. “Who’s this?”

“This is Ben. He’s new to Summer Bay. Ben this is our mother Elaine.” Baily explained.

Elaine's face went pale.

“Are you alright mum?” Lauren asked.

“Ah no I feel sick today so your friend has to leave immediately.” She said quickly.

“But mum….”

“Sorry it’s not up for discussion. Ben but you must leave now. Bye.”

“He can’t leave.” Baily said.

“Ben will leave and he will leave now!” Elaine growled.

“It’s ok; I’ll find somewhere else to go.” I mumbled.

“Good idea.”

“Bye.” I said.

When I left, I started crying. Where was I gonna go?

Bailys POV

“Baily…” Mum said turning to me after Lauren had slammed the door. I took one look at her and walked up the stairs, I don’t understand how she could do that to me, to Ben, to Lauren?

I went into my room and shut the door behind me, I sighed and lent against it. I need to see Drew, wait no I don’t, I don’t just did see him. Damm it why do I have to be like a love suck puppy. I turned on the radio; some random Christina Aguilera song was playing.

“Yuck!” I said as I turned it off. I made my way over to my cd shelf; I ran my hand over the random covers, Delta Goodrem, Evermore, Dixie Chicks and Enrique. I finally decided on Delta Goodrem, I put the cd in my stereo and hit play. I picked up my sketch pad just as Delta began saying, Born to Try. I sat down on my window ledge and looked out onto the street. No one was out but the sun was setting. I put down my led pencil and picked up one of my orange pencils and began to draw.

“But you’ve gotta make choices be wrong or right,” I hummed. My phone went off, my ring tone being the Home and Away theme tune. I unraveled my legs and went and picked up my phone. It was a text message from Lauren.

Bail, can you meet us at the diner, we need to chat Ben is here with me now? xx

I replied saying I would be there shortly. I turned off my stereo and shut my blinds. I then walked over to my wardrobe and put on a pair of jeans, I had a feeling it was going to be chilly out. I debated for five minutes about whether or not to put my hair up. I thought I would leave it down in case I ran into Drew.

“Baily, where are you going?” My father asked me just as I opened up the front door.

“Out,”

“But sweetheart, the weather forecast there was going to be gale force winds and rain,”

“I don’t care, I have to go and see Ben and Lauren,” I replied as I shut the door behind me and headed off to the Diner.

I hugged myself with my arms, dad was right it is going to rain soon. I walked along the path heading to the diner.

“Baily?” Drew called out. I heard someone come running up behind me as I stopped and turned around Drew threw his arms around me.

“Bail, it’s going to rain and it’s windy as, why are you out?”

“I should be asking you the same thing.” I replied with a small giggle.

“I was just out, you know, getting away from Dan. I swear is was on his period today,”

I laughed and held Drews hand.

“Can you come to the diner with me? We need your help,”

“Sure,” He replied.

We walked along the path together, holding hands just as it began to rain.

“Oh great,’ I sighed as I buried my head in Drews chest.

“See, always believe the adults,” He joked as we walked into the diner. Lauren and Ben looked up at us. I brushed my wet hair away from my face.

“Dad was right,” I muttered as I took a set at the booth.

“Any ideas?” Ben asked quietly.

“I take it the visit home to your parents didn’t go down to well?” I asked him. He shook his head sadly.

“We could either find you place to stay elsewhere or you can stay at ours?”

“How,” Lauren replied,” Mum already said no,”

“Sneak in?” he asked.

Archived