_-*'Sister's Till The End'*-_

Guest Traceve

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anonther short one :P

Ben’s POV

“I don’t think sneaking in will work.” Baily said.

“I could just go back home and suffer the consequences.” I replied.

“That’s not an option Ben.” Lauren stated. “We will find a place for you to stay.”

I looked around to see Drew and Lucas coming this way.

“Hey girls.” Drew called out. I could see Baily’s heart melt.

“Hi.” She giggled.

“How are you all?” Lucas asked.

“Great.” Lauren said.

“Who is this?” He asked.

“Oh, this is Ben. Ben, this is Lucas.” Lauren explained.

“Hi.” I muttered.

“So what have you guys been up to?” Drew asked.

“Not too much.” Baily replied. “Just hanging out.”

“I think I’ll go for a walk.” I said.

“Are you ok?” Lauren asked.

“Me? I’m fine. I just need time to think.”

“Ok. We’ll be at the surf club.” Baily said.

As I was walking, I had so much to think about. The thing that wouldn’t leave my mind was these feelings I was getting for Lauren. I felt this instant attraction to her. The fact that I was fourteen and she was seventeen didn’t help but the thing that was going through my mind was should I tell her? It would be a big risk but I felt like she felt the same way. That was it. I was gonna go to the surf club and tell her.

My heart was thumping as I entered the surf club. I had never felt so nervous in my life. I walked into Noah’s bar to see Lauren kissing Lucas. My heart split in half. How could I be so wrong? Lauren looked at me as I stood there, heartbroken.

Yeah only 14, and since your'e behaving today you can have anonther one :)

Lauren’s POV

I looked over at Ben standing in the doorway, what was wrong?

“Hey guys, I’ll be right back…” I smiled at Lucas, I walked towards Ben, “Ben? Are you ok?” I asked worryingly.

“What do you think?” He asked sadly, looking me in the eye,

“Ben?” I asked quietly, I tried to hug him, but he shrugged me off,

“Please…don’t….” he whispered as he turned his back on me and walked out the door, I was just about to go after him,

“Loz…leave him…he just needs space…” Baily shouted over,

I walked over to the table, and took my place next to Lucas, I smiled at him, but all I could think about was Ben…“Guys, what just happened?” I whispered.

“What do you mean?” Drew asked,

“Why did Ben just go all weird?” I replied,

“Loz, a lot has happened today, maybe he’s just confused about things…?” Baily suggested,

“Lauren? How about we go on a date tonight to take your mind off it?” Lucas asked me,

“Umm…yeh, sure…” I smiled, “Bail? Fancy going home now?” I asked quietly,

“What? We’re not good enough for you?” Drew asked, pretending to be hurt,

We all giggled, “Yeh, I’ll come with you…” Baily said kissing Drew goodbye, I leant up and kissed Lucas, Then Baily and I left and started for our car,

“Bail? Can I drive please?” I asked sweetly,

“Yeh, sure,” She replied with a smile,

I started driving down the road towards our house,

“Are you worried that Ben might have gone home?” Baily asked concerned.

“Yeh, kinda…I dunno if he would have gone back home though, he knows what would happen…” I sighed.

We arrived home, Mum’s car wasn’t there,

“Thank goodness she isn’t here, I couldn’t face her right now…” I said, looking at Baily,

“Never mind Mum, what about you and Lucas?” She giggled,

My phone bleeped in my pocket, there was a message from Ben, maybe this would explain why he acted all weird all of a sudden, I opened up the message…

‘Lauren, Please don’t bother getting in touch after this, I don’t think I need your help anymore, I’m just going to go home and take it from there…I guess I was always wrong about you…Ben x’

“First date then?” Baily smiled,

“Uh, yeh…first date…” I sighed, I opened up a new message and began to write,

‘Ben? Please don’t go home! That’s the last thing you should do…If you still want Baily & I as a friend you’ll meet us at the beach so we can talk about this… luv Loz xx’

“Loz, He won’t come…” Baily said reading the message,

“Maybe…maybe not….” I sighed, “Let’s go see…” I smiled,

We arrived at the beach 15 minutes later, Ben was sat there, I smiled to myself,

“So are you going to tell us what else is going on?” Baily asked curiously, as we both sat either side of him, he looked at me,

“Lauren…”

^:D Gawjuz!! Oh and Thanks Chrissie :P

Bailys Pov.

I watched Lauren bit her lip waiting for Ben to continue.

“Yes?” She asked him.

“I…”

We could both tell what Ben was going to say will have an effect on us, or at least Lauren otherwise he wouldn’t be taking this long to say it, it must be something huge for him, either that or he couldn’t find the words he wanted to use.

“Bail, could you just give us a moment?” Loz asked me, I nodded and walked off down the beach. I turned around and noticed Lauren sit next to Ben; little did I know what he was telling her.

“Bail,” I heard someone shout out, I turned around and watched Drew running towards me.

“Hey angel,” he smiled as he threw his towel over his shoulder.

“Been surfing?” I asked him.

“Yes, again,”

“You should just move and live into the ocean,” I laughed, he didn’t reply, he was staring over my shoulder.

“What is more interesting then me?” I asked him.

“Why are Loz and Ben kissing?”

I turned around just in time to see Loz pull away from Ben.

“What the...” I began to say.

“I think I might bring up my lunch,” Drew joked. I shot him a look.

“This is no time for jokes, my own sister is a…”

“Don’t say the word I think you going to say,”

“What a sl*t? Well it’s true, she was kissing Lucas earlier on and now Ben!”

Drew just put his arm around me as we walked off in the opposite direction to Lauren and Ben.

“What are you going to do when you see her next?” he asked me.

“I don’t know, I won’t lie to her, I must just avoid it,”

He nodded. My phone beeped, I pulled it out of my pocket and read the message.

Baily come home now you’re father and I have to go out for a few hours an we need both you and you’re sister home to watch you’re cousin Holly for a few hours, she came today, love mum x.

“Who is Holly?”

“My Mums, sisters daughter, they have gone away for work so she is staying with us for a few days, she is 3,” I answered him as I replied to my mother.

“Ohh cool, I love kids!” Drew replied grinning, I wasn’t sure if that was a hint, to be honest; I wasn’t sure what that was at all.

“Ok,” I laughed.

“We’d better go and get Lauren?” he asked me.

“No, I might let her be with lover boy, ill message her instead telling her to meet me at home,”

“Lover boy?”

“Don’t ask,” I replied as I messaged Lauren.

Archived