_-*'Sister's Till The End'*-_

Guest Traceve

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bailys Pov (Shannon)

‘Girls, where on earth are you going?” Our mother asked us as we opened the front door.

“Out,” Lauren replied.

“Very funny, young lady drop the attitude,” Mum said rasing her eyebrow at Loz.

‘Ha-ha Loz,” I joked.

“You can drop yours two young lady, what ever happened to my little girls? They use to be polite to me, and not go out at night to meet up with some boys at a random party dressed like tarts!”

“We don’t look like tarts, I believe it’s called looking cool, as for the random party, were going so we don’t ruin our reputations,” I replied walking out the door and shutting it behind myself and Loz. As soon as the door clicked I added,” And to meet our boys.”

“Ha-ha, Bail, your evil sometimes,” Loz said as I tossed her the car keys.

“Who me?” I said pretending to be innocent grinning as I jumped in to the passenger seat. Loz grinned at me and started the car.

I wound down the window and stuck my hand out in the breeze.

“Now, what’s the address again?” Loz asked me turning down the stereo so she could hear herself speak.

“I don’t know, some random fancy house, “I said looking out the window, humming along to ‘Dixie Chicks, Cowboy Take Me away.’

“Hey I know that,” Loz said smiling as I reached the chorus.

“Fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue, set me free oh I pray, closer to heave above and closer to you,” I sang.

“Closer to you,” Loz said singing the last line laughing. I lay back in my seat and shut my eyes, I knew from the moment I saw ‘Drew’ walking down the path, I would love this town.

“Bail, were here,” Lauren said as she parked the car.

“Oh my god, don’t make me do this,” I said suddenly feeling very nervous as a few random kids our age watched Lauren get out of the car.

“Bail, grow up and get out of the car,” Lauren snapped at me making sure no-one heard her. Not wanting to cause a horrid scene, I stepped out of the car, there was a cool breeze blowing.

“Whose place is this?” I asked Loz as we walked towards the front door.

“Hey you two,” Matilda said walking over to us smiling.

“Hey Matilda,” Loz said giving her a quick hug, Matilda then turned to me and also gave me a hug also.

“Mattie, if you don’t mind,” She said smiling. Mattie then walked off to fetch us each a glass of coke and left us standing there.

“I don’t believe you two are invited,” A tall blonde woman announced, she didn’t seem to be wearing much clothing.

“Yes, Lucas invited us Mam,” Loz replied.

“The name is Amanda,” Amanda said before walking off.

“Weird,” I whispered to Lauren.

“Hey Lauren, Baily,” a tanned girl said as she came over, “come with me, you can’t stand in the door way all night. We followed her to the couch and sat down.

“My names Cassie, Mattie told me all about you,” She said as Matilda returned with the drinks.

“Guys I will be back,” I said getting up and walking up the stairs to use Amanda’s toilet.

“I wonder if this is it,” I said softly opening the door.

“Hey!” a brunette girl said glaring at me,” I was getting changed and you are?” she asked me.

‘I’m Baily, I’m new in town. Lucas invited us, I was looking for the toilet,” I explained.

“I’m belle, Amanda’s daughter; the bathroom is down the hall, second door on the left,”

“Thanks a ton Belle,” I said closing the door. I headed down the hall and opened the bathroom door. There was a boy in there. He was just standing there, not saying a word.

“Hello?” I asked him. He didn’t turn around not once did he face me when he walked out. Once he had left I went and looked into the mirror.

“Maybe I have something in my teeth,” I said to myself as I checked.

Archived