_-*'Sister's Till The End'*-_

Guest Traceve

I'm glad you like it Chrissie (I now know that's your name)

Which lil birdie told you that, Soph? :P

i'm just full of knowledge :P

lol

Before Shannon posts my chapter, i just want to say sorry for how long it has taken me and also how long it is...

Like i said to Shan & Nic, it's nearly as long as my life story (just a bot of an exaggeration :P)

Thankies for reading guys :)

*hugz* shan :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't want to ruin the trend but here we go :P

So here's my chapter guys :P lol

Lauren’s POV

“Lauren?” Baily whispered quietly, I squeezed her hand tightly.

“Yeah?” I replied, we were walking to the hospital as the cyclone had destroyed both mine & Baily’s car and also my parent’s car. Luckily, we still had the old wheelchair from when Dad had his ‘accident’. It was pretty old, but I was hoping that it would last long enough to get Baily to the hospital.

“Everything’s getting blurry…” I looked at her worryingly, then at my parents, they couldn’t have heard what she had said from how far away they were in front of us. I then looked across at Ben who was pushing Baily steadily; he gave me a ‘whatarewegoingtodo’ look.

“Bails, uhm…you just need to take deep breaths and stay awake ok?” I smiled weakly.

“Y…yeah…” She slowly replied.

“Do you know that if you don’t and left me here alone with Ben I would never forgive you?” I poked my tongue out at them both, Baily managed a little smile.

“Talk to her about something that she likes…” Ben suggested.

I thought silently through my mind about all the things that Baily liked. Drawing…Singing…Sleeping…

“DREW!” I shouted loudly enough for my parents to turn around and give me a confused look.

Ben continued to push Baily and tried to hold in his laughter. My eyes glance to Baily’s leg, there was a lot of blood seeping through the bandages, it looked really bad, I looked up and could briefly see the hospital drawing nearer.

“Baily, what would Drew think if he saw you like this?”

She smiled weakly, “There’s…no way on…this earth that…I would let him…see me like…” She stopped talking, I looked down at Baily, she was slowly losing consciousness.

“BAILY!!” I shouted, We ran into the hospital and I spotted Dr. Young from the last we were here, with Ben.

“Dr. Young!” I shouted running over to him.

“Yes?”

“We need your help! It’s my sister she’s really hurt!” I said pointing over to where my family stood.

“Yes, and so are all these people who have been waiting here for a lot longer than you have” He stated, I looked around the waiting room, it was jam packed full of people waiting to be seen.

“But Dr Young, she’s lost a lot of blood…” I started.

“I’m sorry, you’re just going to wait your turn!” I glared at him angrily.

“Baily!!” I turned and saw Ben shaking Baily softly, trying to wake her up.

I raced over, “She’s not breathing!” Dad shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in the waiting area, like I had before a lot of times. I was used to the routine and was sure that Baily was going to get through this, like Ben did.

“Lauren, are you ok?” Dad asked.

“Well, apart from the fact that my sister could be dead, not knowing if my boyfriend is alive, not knowing if everyone is ok in Summer Bay and me having a headache from the massive cyclone that has destroyed nearly everything I am perfectly fine!!” I shouted loudly, I got up and walked towards the drink machine, Ben followed me.

“Lauren, Baily is going to be fine and I’m sure that Lucas and everyone else is too…” Ben took me into a hug.

“But that’s just not it though Ben…” I started to cry, “If I hadn’t have got up during the cyclone like a stupid idiot then Baily wouldn’t be in this situation! It’s like every time someone gets hurt it somehow has something to do with me!!” I pulled away from his embrace as I saw Dr Young emerge from surgery.

I raced over to him.

“What’s happened? Is she ok?”

Ben, Mum & Dad walked over quickly,

“Well, as you could probably tell, Baily did lose a lot of blood…” He started.

“For goodness sake, tell us something that we didn’t know!” I shouted at him.

He looked at me shocked then carried on, “Did Baily mention anything to any of you that she couldn’t feel any movement in her legs?” He asked concerned.

“Yeah…” Ben said quietly.

“Well, since the injuries were so intense, there might be a slight chance that Baily may not be able to walk again…”

I looked at Ben shocked at the revelation, how could this be happening?

“She hasn’t woken up yet, but when she does…we thought that maybe one of you would want to inform her about this…”

I started to cry, this was all my fault for being an idiot! Now because of me she might not be able to walk again! This was my fault and I should be the one to tell my sister. Even if she was going to hate me forever.

“I’ll tell her…” I started quietly. “Now can we go and see her?”

:) xx

Aw, that was so sad.... Poor Baily.... Lol, Drew can push her around in the blimmin' wheelchair lol... Now wouldn't that be a sight. :P

As sad as the chapter was, I love how you managed to put in some humour in it, Soph. It was written really well.

Great job. Update soon. :D

Lol, Drew can push her around in the blimmin' wheelchair lol... Now wouldn't that be a sight. :P

:lol: That's just cruel :P

Bailys Pov (Shannon)

I slowly opened my eyes, I felt so tired, it was hard to keep my eyes open. I noticed Loz was sitting beside my bed holding onto my hand gently.

“Loz?” I asked softly. I closed my eyes for a moment, when I opened them Lauren was gone. My throat was dry and it hurt. I glanced over to my wrist and noticed I had a drip in my hand. I couldn’t remember that going in there. I heard a noise coming from the door. I noticed it was Lauren. She looked awful. Her skirt was ripped and she had a bandage on her shoulder, along with cuts and bruises on her arms and legs.

“Loz?” I repeated. I watched her sit down and look at me, her eyes welled with tears.

“Loz, what’s going on?” I asked her. I watched her wipe her tears away before focusing on me.

“Bail…,” Lauren began to say, she was interrupted as Ben walked in. He looked upset.

“Ben,” I said slowly, I gave him a small smile.

“Are you ok?” he asked me, I gave him a nod in reply.

“I haven’t seen Matilda… I hope she is okay,” he said softly. Just then Matilda poked her head in the room. Ben’s eyes lit up as he saw her standing there. He looked at me and smiled then headed out the door behind Matilda.

“Bail…,” Lauren began to say again.

“Loz, what is it?” I interrupted her. She got up and sat by my side. Her elbow brushed against my leg...

“Loz… can you do that again?” I asked her, she looked at me confused.

“Touch my leg!” I demanded her. She looked shocked but did as I asked.

“I can’t feel that!” I screamed. Lauren tried her best to calm me down but I wasn’t listening. I kept on screaming and screaming until she eventually lost her temper and yelled at me.

“It’s my fault your in there you know! And I hate myself for that! Oh and did you know that my sister, who happens to be in the bed screaming may not walk again,” Lauren shouted at me, she then took a deep breath and walked out. I lay there shocked, that was so unlike Lauren to do something like that... then again I guess I pushed her too far. I began to cry and didn’t even hear Drew come in.

“Bail,” he said softly as he held my hand. I looked at him and blinked back a few tears.

“Are you okay?” I asked him, he nodded and then proceeded to kiss my forehead.

“I was so worried about you…” I said slowly. He gave me a small smile.

“What about you? Are you ok?” he asked me. I shook me head, and then nodded. Drew gave me a confused look.

“I don’t know, I don’t know,” I sobbed. Drew gave me a hug.

‘Baily?” I head someone say, I looked up and saw Mum, Dad and Rachel Armstrong standing in the door way.

:unsure:

I wasn't being cruel at all. It'll be fun coz you get to boss him around. :P

That was a good chapter. You captured the emotions really well. I feel so bad for Loz but I'm glad that she did tell Bailz eventho she had to yell at her.... No respect for the sick :P

Update soon, guys. :)

Should i update now? :unsure:

Here we go anyways....

Ben’s POV

Mattie and I were sitting in the hospital corridor, talking about the cyclone.

“So the door lock broke because of the wind power and the door swung straight into mum’s arm and now it’s broken.” Mattie explained.

“Ouch. Is she ok?” I asked.

“Yeah, she’s in with Dr Young getting a cast on.” Mattie replied. “And Tony won’t leave her side.”

I smiled at Mattie and she smiled back.

“Hey, did you want to go on another date tomorrow?” I asked.

“Of course I would.” Mattie said.

I kissed Mattie as Beth and Tony walked out.

“Settle down you two.” Tony laughed.

Mattie had to go home so I said bye to her and walked into Baily’s room. Rachel was talking to her about the accident.

“Until the swelling goes down, we will not be sure of the damage.” Rachel stated.

“So I could be paralysed.” Baily said.

“Don’t think like that sweetheart.” Elaine muttered.

“Well it’s true!” Baily snapped.

Lauren started to cry.

“Can everyone just leave?” Baily asked.

“You don’t have to do this on your own.” Rachel replied.

“I said everyone get out!” Baily yelled.

We all quickly left Baily’s room. Elaine and Jeff were comforting Loz.

“I’ll be finished in about ten minutes and then we can get home.” Rachel smiled. “Why don’t you get something from the café while you wait?”

Rachel gave me $5 and I went and brought a coke and a choc-chip muffin.

When I got back to the main area, Loz, Elaine and Jeff had left and all I could hear was crying coming from Baily’s room. I walked into her room but as soon as she saw me she wiped her tears away.

“Go away Ben.” She whispered.

“You’re not alone Baily.” I said.

“I know but I’m fine.” She tried to assure me.

“I don’t believe you.” I stated.

“Just leave me alone Ben!” Baily growled.

“Ok, but if you keep pushing people that love you away, you will have no one.” I said before leaving.

When I walked out of Baily’s room, Rachel came up to me with her stuff and said “Let’s go.”

As we drove home, I looked at all the damage around Summer Bay and it was huge!

“It looks like the council will be paying a bit to fix this place.” Rachel laughed.

“They sure will. Alf and Beth won’t be happy either considering there is a tree through the roof of the surf club.” I replied.

When we got home, Kim was on the roof fixing some holes.

“Is there much damage?” Rachel asked.

“Not really.” Kim replied. “We got lucky.”

“Well that’s a relief.” Rachel said.

Lauren’s POV (Soph’s)

We walked back through my street, I still hadn’t seen Lucas, but Matilda assured me that he was fine and only got a few cuts and bruises.

At least one person that I loved didn’t get badly hurt. My thoughts flicked back to Baily…not being able to walk again was going to be a major set-back for Baily, but Rachel had said that it still may not happen…although I didn’t think she believed that herself.

I looked towards Lucas’ house; he was sat on the steps amongst a lot of rubble, looking thoughtful. He looked up and saw me, we walked towards each other and hugged each other closely.

“I’m so glad your ok…” I whispered quietly.

He held me closer, “Same with me…” We broke apart, “Although, your shoulder doesn’t look too good…” He started.

“That’s nothing really, the only thing that’s worrying me now is Baily…” I sighed, as we sat down.

“Maddie told me what happened…is she ok?”

“Well, to put it bluntly…no…” I looked at him, “And I feel so guilty because it’s all because of me again! She might never be able…” I stopped as I started to cry,

“Ssh…” Lucas whispered, taking me into a hug.

“I love you Luc…”

“I love you too…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I HATE YOU!!” Baily shouted angrily at me.

“Bail…I’m sorry…” I whispered quietly.

“DON’T LIE TO ME! YOU JUST WANTED TO RUIN MY LIFE!” She glared at me.

“You’re my sister…and I love you…” I said confused.

“BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN’T WALK! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT LAUREN!!” She shouted, “AND I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT! EVER!!”

--

I shot up quickly, I looked around the room. Thank goodness it was only a dream! Although, what if Baily really did feel like that…if she did, I don’t think I could ever live with myself. I needed to find out what she felt, I needed to be re-assured that she would be ok, I needed my sister.

I got up and walked towards the door, I opened it just as Lucas & Drew were about to knock it,

“Uh…hey…” Lucas smiled,

“Where are you off to?” Drew asked.

“I was about to go to the hospital to see Baily…” I started.

“Well, it’s lucky we’re here then, because your car looks like it’s been hit by a cyclone or something…” Lucas smiled.

“Oh yeah? That was super funny for you Luc…” I said sarcastically. I walked out into the porch, that wasn’t actually standing anymore.

“We thought we’d go and cheer her up…” Drew said thoughtfully.

“She might not want us there though…” I sighed, as Lucas wrapped his arm around my waist.

“I’m sure she couldn’t say no to her boyfriend, her great friend and the best sister she could ever have!” Drew smiled widely.

“Drew, I am not the best sister ever! This whole mess is because of me!” I said sadly.

“Babe, Baily wouldn’t want you to feel like this…” Lucas started.

“I’ve practically ruined her life…” I whispered quietly.

“We’ve seen how close you two are…nothing will tear the Evan’s sisters apart!” Drew smiled.

I smiled back weakly, “Let me just go and see if I can grab some of Baily’s stuff…”

I ran up the stairs, carefully dodging all the cracks, her room and all her belongings were scattered everywhere. I picked up some pictures of the floor. One of me & her. One of her & Drew. Me & Luc and one of Me, Bail & Ben.

I then saw her drawing book on the floor, I picked it up and placed it on the top of all the photos. I lastly grabbed some pencils and her pillow and rushed back down stairs.

Somehow us three would try and make her feel better. One way or another.

Hope you enjoy :) xx

Archived