_-*'Sister's Till The End'*-_

Guest Traceve

Ben’s POV

I stood out the front of Lauren’s house, nervous about confronting her. So many things were flooding through my mind at the moment. While standing at the driveway, Mattie came out.

“Hi Ben.” She said.

“Hello.” I muttered.

“That’s not much of a great.”

“Sorry. I’ve got a lot on my mind at the moment.”

“That’s ok. I have a question to ask you.” Mattie smiled.

“Go ahead.” I said, smiling back.

“Will you come on a date with me?” She asked.

“Ummmm, ok. When?”

“How about tomorrow lunch?”

“It’s a date.” I replied.

“Ok, I’ll see you then.” Mattie said, before going back inside.

I’m an idiot! Why did I just except that date? I like Lauren, not Mattie.

“Idiot!” I yelled.

Baily must have heard my voice because she came running outside.

“Ben. Was that you yelling?” She asked.

“Yep. Sorry about that.” I replied.

“That’s ok. What are you doing out here?”

“I was coming to speak to Lauren about something that happened today.”

“You mean the kiss?”

“How do you know about that?” I asked.

“I saw it.” Baily said.

“Oh. Yeah, well I need to talk to her about that.” I explained.

“I’ll go and get her for you.”

While Baily went to get Loz, I stood there so nervously that I thought I was gonna faint. Lauren came out alone and she looked annoyed.

“What do you want??!!” She asked angrily.

“I need to talk to you about today.” I explained.

“Well I don’t want to talk to you!” She snapped. “I don’t like you. That kiss meant nothing!”

“I thought you liked me. I assumed that the kiss meant something.”

“Well it didn’t! Now stay out of my life!” Loz stated before storming inside.

That conversation made me feel like my heart had been ripped in half. I started walking away from Loz’s house, looking down at the ground. I saw Mattie coming back outside but I kept walking. I stepped onto the road without looking and everything suddenly went black.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay. An update. Finally. And a long one at that.

Aw, Ben, Mattie likes you. Go on the date with her. Loz is way older than you. Oh wait, forget I said that.

Loved that update. I feel so sorry for Ben now. Did he get knocked down by a car or did someone hit him in the head? :lol:

Update soon. :D

*cough*Ihithim!*cough* kidding... :P

Laurens pov (Soph)

I ran up the stairs and slammed the door loudly behind myself.

“ARGH!” I shouted, just as Baily knocked on my door,

“Bails, please just leave me alone…” I whispered.

“Loz, that was mega harsh, maybe you should go after him, Ben must be totally hurt,” She sighed.

I opened the door slowly and smiled at her, “I didn’t mean to sound that mean, it’s just…I don’t know how I’m feeling right now…”

“It’s cool don’t worry, just go find Ben and tell him that” She hugged me just as we heard someone scream from outside.

Baily got Holly and we all ran down the stairs towards the door, we got out front to see Matilda crouched down on the floor, looking horrified…who was lying on the floor? I thought to myself….oh my gosh….was…it…Ben?

“Ben?!” I shouted as I ran fast across the lawn, “Mads, what the hell happened to him?” I said as I crouched down and held him closely.

“The ambulance is on its way…I heard the argument you had, so I came out to see if he was ok, he looked totally upset, I was just about to go after him…he wasn’t looking where he was going…and then…the car just drove into him, it all went too fast…the car didn’t stop…”

I hadn’t been listening to what Matilda had been saying, I looked down at Ben, I started to cry,

“It’s my…fault…it’s my fault this happened to him…”

“Lauren, don’t be so stupid this can’t be your fault,” Baily said as she appeared, just as the ambulance turned up, the paramedics came over and put Ben in the stretcher…

We’d been in the hospital for what seemed like ages, Baily was sitting with Matilda, and both looking upset and I’d been pacing back and forth for ages thinking about how this whole situation was sort of my fault.

I looked up and saw Ben’s mum and dad enter the hospital, I couldn’t believe they actually had the guts to be here; I walked over to them,

“You have no right to be here!” I shouted at them.

“And what right have you got to tell us that we can’t see our son?” His dad shouted back loudly.

“Ben wouldn’t want you here! What you do to him is sick….” I shouted back just as loudly, as Baily & Matilda came over,

“Loz, just leave it, their not worth it, and if they want to see their son you can’t really stop them…” Baily whispered,

“At least one twin has common sense” His mum smirked.

“Just go! Nobody wants you here!” I started to cry again, “Just…go…leave him alone….” I turned around and hugged Baily.

“Why isn’t the hospital telling us anything?” I asked quietly.

“Wait, here a doctor is coming…” Baily replied.

“”Hi, I’m Doctor Young,” He smiled.

“And? Is Ben ok?” I asked quickly.

He looked at us all, why was he taking so long to tell us? Was Ben ok?

• 2 weeks later...

Hope we didnt kill you...

Bailys Pov (Shannon)

I felt Lauren grab my hand and squeeze it as we waited for the doctor to tell us what was going on.

“Are you family?” He asked us. We both sadly shook our heads.

“Then I can’t tell you too much, look, Ben was badly injured and unless we can take him into surgery ASAP, he may not make it,”

“May not… “Lauren began to say, she fell backwards unto my arms crying. I caught her and hung on tightly as she cried.

“What’s stopping you from taking him into surgery now?”

“He needs some blood, and oddly his parents aren’t his blood relatives therefore not his birth parents,” He replied as he walked off. I looked over at Bens parents, they both seemed distressed.

They looked up and out eyes met.

“I spose, you think it’s fine to hit your son, a song that isn’t even yours?” I yelled at them. They both looked away, his Mum began to cry.

“Well? Do you guys get off by hitting him, he could die you know!”

“Baily that is enough!” Rachel said coming over, she took Bens parents by the hands and took them into one of the rooms and shut the door.

“That’s typical; they hit their son and get a coffee, a son that isn’t even theirs!”

“Bail, please,” Lauren sobbed, I sat her down in one of the seats and brushed her hair out of her eyes, they were red and blotchy.

I saw Rachel up to us she stooped and grabbed me by the hand.

“We need some blood,” she said in a rush.

“What for?” I asked her confused.

“For Ben,”

“But were not related,”

She gave me a small smile and took me into a room. I looked out the window and saw Drew come over and sit next to Lauren.

“Baily, this might jut hurt a bit,” she said softly as she stuck the needle into my arm.

“Drew,” I said softly as I ran towards him, he held me tight.

“Bail, have you heard anything about Ben?”

I pulled back and shook my head slowly.

“At least now he is in surgery, that’s a start,”

“I guess,” I replied, I put my arms around Drew and clung on again. I noticed Peter Baker walking down the hall towards us. I wonder what happened now.

“Baily, Lauren, who saw the car that hit Ben?”

I looked at Lauren; she was still in no condition to talk.

“Matilda Hunter,” I replied.

“Thanks,” He said as he took off again.

That was a long wait....

Loved the fact that Peter was mentioned in it. Lol...

Let me get this straight, Baily/Loz are somehow related to Ben.... At least that's what I think anyway. Loving the plot. Nicely written.

Please don't make us all wait ages to update. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Finally an update!

BEN’S POV

I stared at my body from above. The doctors were working around the clock to stop the bleeding. An angel was standing next to me.

“Would you like to see what is going on with your friends and family at the moment?” She asked.

“Is that possible?”

“Anything is possible.”

“Ok then.”

I then found myself in the hospital waiting area. Baily, Drew and Lauren were all sitting there.

“This is my fault.” Lauren cried.

“No it’s not. It was an accident.” Baily replied.

“If I didn’t yell at Ben, he wouldn’t be in that situation.”

“Don’t blame yourself Loz.” Rachel said, coming up to her.

“Why don’t we go and get some food from the canteen.” Baily suggested to Drew.

“Good idea.” He smiled.

When Drew and Baily walked off, Rachel sat down.

“Ben being hit by a car was a dreadful accident.” Rach explained.

“I still shouldn’t have argued with him.” Lauren sobbed.

“What’s done is done. The past can’t be changed.”

“You’re right Rachel.”

Lucas ran through the hospital doors.

“I just heard what happened Loz.” He said.

“I’ll leave you two alone.” Rachel said and left.

“Everything is a mess.” Lauren cried.

“It’s ok.” Lucas smiled and hugged Lauren. “I love you Lauren.”

Lauren hesitated but then said “I love you too.”

“It’s time to go to another place.” The angel said.

“Where are we going to go now?” I asked.

Yet again, we suddenly appeared somewhere else. This time we were in Rachel’s office.

“We failed as parents.” Mum cried.

“I know. We should’ve treated Ben better and told him the truth.” Dad replied.

“The truth?” I asked the angel.

“I can’t tell you the truth. If you go back, you will be able to find out the truth.”

“Can we please go to another place? I can’t bear to see my parents like this.”

We then appeared at Beth and Tony’s house. Peter was talking to Mattie, Beth and Tony.

“Just answer these questions as best you can.” Peter explained.

“Ok.” Mattie muttered.

“What did you see?”

“First I was speaking to Ben. He looked really upset. I think he had just had a fight with Lauren. I spoke to him for about two minutes and then he walked off. As I was going inside I heard a big bang and I turned around to see him lying on the…..”

Mattie broke down into tears.

“It’s ok sweetie.” Beth said, hugging Mattie.

“Take your time.” Peter told her.

“He was lying on the ground. I screamed and ran up to him. The car that hit him stopped for about ten seconds and then drove off.

“Do you recall what the car looked like?”

“I think it was a taxi.”

“Did you see the driver?”

“No.”

“Number plate?”

“No.”

“I think that’s enough questions detective.” Tony stated.

“Alright. Thanks for your help Matilda. If you remember anything else, you know where to find me.”

“Yes sir.”

Peter left and Beth held Mattie tight.

We returned to above my body.

“That’s all the places I have to show you. Now it’s time for you to make the decision whether to live or not.”

“I’ll live. I am not ready to finish my life.”

Lauren’s POV

I’d been sat in the same place for ages, I was too scared to leave him on his own…I held his hand tighter and looked around at all the machines. Rachel had said that the surgery had gone fine and now it was just a matter of when he’d wake up or if he woke up…

“Hey Loz?” Baily said walking into the room, I looked at her and smiled sadly, “Uhm some of us are going to go home for a while and get a change of clothes…do you want me to bring you some stuff?” She asked kindly.

“Uh, yeh that would be great…thanks…” I said quietly, I turned back to Ben, there were so many tubes and machines beeping steadily, it was like something off a T.V. programme, in some kind of hospital drama, except this was real life, my real friend and this whole mess was because of me, if Ben didn’t get through this I’d never forgive myself ever!

“Ben, if you can hear me…please…wake up?” I whispered, I looked around the room at all the posters on the wall, teen pregnancy…smoking….drugs…alcohol…physical abuse, I looked back at Ben, his hand flinched in mine…then his eyes flinched,

“Ben…?” I asked quietly, “Help! He’s waking up!” I shouted.

Rachel rushed in, I got up from my chair and let her take over, I backed towards the door,

“Lauren? Don’t go…Ben needs a familiar face, please stay?” She said sweetly.

I walked back towards him and stood silently besides his bed.

“L…L…Lauren…is…” He tried to speak.

“Ssh,” I whispered, taking his hand once again, “Ssh, I’m here for you…” I smiled,

“Lauren, you know Ben’s lucky to have friends like you and Baily right?” She asked, Ben squeezed my hand as if he was trying to say he agreed, I didn’t say anything I just smiled back.

A few hours later Ben had woken up a lot more and was more alert to what was going on around him.

Everyone had arrived back at the hospital, Baily, Mum, Dad & Drew.

“Oh my gosh!” I exclaimed looking up from my gossip magazine, “You’ll never guess the latest?! Brad & Ange have split up!” I smiled.

“Lauren, you are too attached to that magazine!” Ben laughed.

“Well aren’t you funny, for a guy who had us all worried!” I poked out my tounge at him.

“Actually…I wanted to say thank you to you all for staying here and waiting…and Loz, Rachel has been filling me in on how you were so worried…” I lent over and hugged him.

“It’s fine really…I’m just glad your ok!” I smiled.

I heard someone walk through the door, I turned to see Ben’s parents standing there, “Is it ok if we have a moment with our son? We have something urgent to tell him…” His dad asked, they both looked like they’d been crying, I looked at Ben for his reaction.

“I’ll be fine!” He smiled.

“Are you sure?” I asked as I lent over and hugged him again.

“Yeh, promise you’ll be back?” He asked.

“You try and keep me away!” I laughed.

Archived