Callan Mulvey Appreciation

Guest The Cure

I'm lucky i live alone so nobody's around to hear the obsessivess.

Or maybe it's the people that don't liive with me who are lucky...Except for my poor best friend who i think i've tortured into liking him,she used to think he was ugly.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm lucky i live alone so nobody's around to hear the obsessivess.

Or maybe it's the people that don't liive with me who are lucky...Except for my poor best friend who i think i've tortured into liking him,she used to think he was ugly.

^^You're lucky that you don't have to put up with the looks when the obsessiveness takes over. I act like im 14 again, when it was ok to act giddy about such things. I dont think it's such a good thing but at least i dont seem to be on my own.

^ I learned from my mistakes. When he first came on my friend was like "Ooohh what about that Johnny guy? Isn't he seedy?"

And I was like "Awww, he's gorgeous! I'm so in love with him..." I think it was the way I said it that kind of killed the conversation, so I don't say anything about my secret Johnny/Callan obsession anymore. Not out loud anyway...

Again she was another person who didn't believe that it was Drazic from HBH. I know he looks different... but...

He's not my type to look at, but he's a very good and convincing actor, he's very good at being intimidating, even though some of the prison scenes might be unrealistic in general, because of the fact that Johnny probably shouldn't really be anywhere near Ric in the first place, but the scenes between him and Mark Furze are very good.

*eyes Thunderstruck DVD* To order or not to order, that is the question...

^^Order it :D , just set your dvd player to be region free (as long as it's not a dvd player that's part of your computer/lap top)

Besides we both know that you're going to order it :rolleyes:

I was looking for that dvd yesterday and couldn't find it so i come home with Nic instead.

a

So you finally saw the robbery ep.Lucky Amanda,Johnny and Pete in the same episode.Loved when they go he tells Rocco ''Don't worry it's not like they're gonna starve''.

I get the feeling that Johnny's trying to substitute Rocco with Ric - I dunno, but it's just the way he's kind of scared Ric etc and beats up on him... it's very similar to the way he was with Rocco.

I am loving these prison scenes... they are incredibly hot! Great acting from Mark and Callan.

And he's got everyone wrapped around his little finger...

Archived