Callan Mulvey Appreciation

Guest The Cure

He's not my type to look at, but he's a very good and convincing actor, he's very good at being intimidating, even though some of the prison scenes might be unrealistic in general, because of the fact that Johnny probably shouldn't really be anywhere near Ric in the first place, but the scenes between him and Mark Furze are very good.

I haven't mentioned this in other threads because I felt I would get slammed but the fact is, it is realistic. Just because two people are semi enemies, doesn't mean they will be kept apart in prison.

It does happen.

^^Order it :D , just set your dvd player to be region free (as long as it's not a dvd player that's part of your computer/lap top)

Besides we both know that you're going to order it :rolleyes:

My DVD player has already been cracked to region free, just for Walking on Water. And yes, I am going to order it because it is real cheap at the Amazon marketplace :D.

I can't believe any of this.

Last week I was depressed because of months of writersblock, lack of muse action and general lack of love for Home & Away. I was just about to give up on the show for good and then BOOM!

New obsessions rock!

Oh oh, and the start of my prison fic should be up today. Johnny action.

Plus I feel like writing a oneshot Johnny/Ric fic.

Edited to Add: DVD ordered for $8.11 (dollar sign = pound sign).

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to mention this the other day, but when I was leaving uni, I thought I saw Callan Mulvey :blink:. It wasn't him though... but like, I was walking right past this guy, and I saw the same facial hair out of the corner of the eye... At first I didn't didn't think much of it, but then I noticed the TV camera! and I had to do a double take. But it wasn't channel 7... and it still wasn't Callan :P. Not bad though.

... If I end up with 2 Thunderstruck DVD's, I'm willing to give one away.

*glares at amazon.co.uk marketplace* *strokes CD-WOW lovingly*

Oh oh and I think I burnt episode 4300 onto DVD!!!

Will test it on DVD player soon.

Plus I will bring you screencaps of Callan real soon. Will make a special thread for screencaps, mmkay? :)

I can't believe any of this.

Last week I was depressed because of months of writersblock, lack of muse action and general lack of love for Home & Away. I was just about to give up on the show for good and then BOOM!

New obsessions rock!

Told you you'd love him. :wink:

I've been a huge fan of Cal's since about 1998, but with him out of the spotlight from 2000 onwards, he sort of slipped out of mind. Then last summer in a fit o nostalgia I revived my Heartbeak High obsession out of the blue (and with it my Callan-love), was wondering what he was up to nowadays...and suddenly I hear he is going to be on Home and Away! The perfect coincidence. Sometime life is really sweet.

And now of course my pre-teen obsession is back.

I really must start downloading these prison episodes....they sound fantastic.

PS. I'd be more than happy to take one of those Thundrstruck DVD's off your hands... :unsure:

I don't think I will receive two copies of the DVD. According to Amazon, the order from there has been cancelled.

Stupid dumb website!

*sigh*

I remember watching Heartbreak High when it was shown on Sky (I think on Trouble). Oh my Gawd, I just remembered something. That was the first time I ever really took notice of facial piercings :o.

I guess that is where my love of eyebrow piercings came from!

Oh and prologue of prison fic is up. Tis called The Difference Between You & I. Please read and comment. I promise more Johnny soon... a lot more...

I remember that HBH was shown on either BBC 2 or Channel 4 but i never used to watch it then as i was waayy to young to even be remotedly interested in a show like that.

A few years later i remember watching a few episodes on a different channel, can't remember if it was Sky/Trouble or not.

I can't say i've watched all of the episodes, but the ones i did watch, i definitely liked.

When I first saw Callan Mulvey on Home and Away I remember thinking to myself "it's the HBH guy with the piercing"

On another, slighlty of-topic point: HBH was where I also knew Leah/Ada from cause I remembered her character Katrina.

I think if i were to watch HBH now i would understand it and appreciate it a lot more. I get the impression that for those who watched the show back then, it was what shows like The OC are today.

I watched it but only for him.

It feels weird to see the same guy i liked in my early teens and liking him again,almost instantly.That's Callan though,really likeable even when he's playing Mr.Evil.

In the meantime everyone i know still say he's ugly,i'd buy them the glasses they obviously need but i'm to poor!

*Goes to read Jess's fic*

Archived