Callan Mulvey Appreciation

Guest The Cure

Have you seen the movie Thunderstruck? It's hilarious and Callan is gorgeous and funny. He's not evil or anything but he's got that "attitude".

Example:

Sonny (Damien Gameau): So Sam, what did you do after you left the army?

Sam (Callan Mulvey) : I was a postman.

Sonny: A postman? What happened?

Sam: Well apparently it's alright for the dog to bite me, but I can't bite the dog...

Theres a bit where Callan in his postman suit grabs the dog and actually bites it...

Sam: [sam has just taunted another driver to get out of the van... and realised the guy's in a

wheelchair] ****, sorry mate. Look, how about I just run along, yeah?

Van Man: Oh, very funny. Run along. Well maybe we'll just, ah, stand up for ourselves! Get him, boys! He can't run without legs!

Sam: [several other wheelchair people start ramming Sam] OW! The f**k are you doing? I said I was sorry!

Van Man: I bet if we could walk he'd want to fight us. You discriminatory bastard!

Sam: OW! You guys are mental!

Van Man: No, we're 'disabled'. But I suppose a bigot like you would toss in mental disability!

I noticed his arms weren't as muscular... but that's because of the accident probably...

I love his hair in this pic...

callan10.png

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I actually find him even hotter now than he was in HBH. It's like he has grown into his looks or something...he no longer hunches when he stands, he just seems more genuinely comfortable with himself or something.

That said, I do miss the eyebrow ring...

Fave Johnny moment? It hasn't happened in the uk yet, but it involes our Mr Cooper in the police station with a very smitten looking Fitzy, who is supposed to be interrogating him. Watch out for it, it is golden. :wink:

On a totally different note, is Thunderstruck available to buy in the uk? I haven't been able to locate it as yet...

When he came on screen today i was grinning from ear to ear and smiling. People started asking what i was getting so happy about and i decided they if weren't capable of seeing what i saw, i wasnt going to waste my time tryna explain.

^ Don't worry you're not alone... I don't cheer but I just have the biggest grin on my face looking all soppy eyed at the TV. I am always disappointed when he's not in an episode... it's like "Go away Kim and Rachel! You're taking away valuable Johnny time!"

But yeah... I'm officially obsessed. :wub: Which is unusual because I lose interest pretty quickly...

Archived