The Beginning Of What’s To Come!

Guest Lilone

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One week later.

Peter and Claire was talking about work in Peter’s office when Tracey knocked on his door.

Peter suddenly stood up and said, “Trace why didn’t you ring me, I would of picked you up from the hospital” as he pulled a chair towards Tracey to sit on.

Claire’s mobile began to ring so she went out of the room to take the phone call.

“So how are you” said a very concerned Peter.

“Pete, I am fine. Don’t worry about me. I am going to stay in the city with my parents. I have to go to the city hospital every week to have a scan.”

“ Ok do you want me to drive you to the city?” asked Peter

“No constable Holden is going to drive me when he finishes his shift”

“Trace are we ok?” asked Peter as he thought Tracey was not her usual self.

“I am fine, don’t worry Pete” said Tracey as she got up and collected her case files.

Peter said goodbye and watched her leave the room and Claire enter.

“Are you ready” said Jack from the door of the station.

“Yes” said Tracey as she looked over at Peter leaning in to kiss Claire.

Tracey walked over to the car and got in, she was off to the city.

Tracey arrived at her parent’s house, she said goodbye to Jack and entered the house to find Zoe sitting on the sofa with her feet up drinking a cup of coffee. “Your back then” said Zoe as she looked up at Tracey.

“You seem upset” said Zoe as she worried about Tracey.

“I am fine” insisted Tracey as she walked into her kitchen slamming her bag on the side.

“I knew I would prove you wrong, he needs to be taken care off”

“Everything you said about him was right, but he is good in bed” laughed Tracey as she watched Zoe’s face begin to smile.

“When I was watching you in the hospital with him I thought he was just a bit fake when he said, “I want you”. When you could just tell he would go straight back into the arms of that blonde bitch!”

“Its ok because I think its ready to start…” laughed Tracey as she looked over at her mobile phone.

Tracey sat down on her sofa and dialled Peter’s mobile number….

“Pete its Tracey”

“Hi Trace did you get back ok?”

“Yeah, where are you now?”

“I’m at Dan’s place with Ryan why?”

“Can you go somewhere and sit down?”

“Trace what’s going on?”

“Well I forgot to pick up my perception from the hospital so I went to the city hospital and when I was walking through the hospital I seen someone”

“Seen who?” asked a very confused Peter.

“Eve Jacobson”

“Trace you can’t have, I seen her die, she’s dead” said Peter.

“Pete believe me she is alive, last year before Claire was put on the case they asked me to go, I checked over some of the case notes but wasn’t able to go due to family stuff. Any way when you came to the city and had the briefing I was they’re remember. I know who she is and I have seen her alive!”

“Tracey she is dead”

“Pete she is alive” Tracey shouted.

“Ok but I am going to have to do some digging first before we go any further”

“Ok are we going to keep this off the record?”

“Yes!”

“What about Claire?” asked Tracey?

“No just me and you Claire can’t find out I don’t want her hurt again” said Peter still in shock.

“Ok I will ring you later this week” said Tracey as she grinned at Zoe, who was next to her,

“No I want to see you tomorrow at the police station. I want to know everything” demanded Peter as determined detective mode started to kick inn.

“Ok Ok rings me tomorrow first thing!”

Promo:

The game begins…………

Claire enters the room and notices Peter is very distracted.

“Pete are you ok?”

Peter turned around all shaky and worried.

“I have to go,” said Peter as he raced out of the house.

“Peter….” Claire said all worried

Peter headed towards his car and drove off towards the station.

Claire walked out of the house and saw Peter drive off, she was all confused.

Peter arrived at the station and he walked straight into his office.

“Pete what are doing here” asked Jack.

“I need to do something” Peter said very snappy.

Jack just looked at Peter walking into his office before carrying on with his paper work.

Peter headed straight to a box, which was at the bottom of a big collection of the box.

Tracey was walking around her house thinking about Peter and her in bed,

“You are thinking about Peter aren’t you?” asked Zoe

“No”

“Trace, don’t lie I knew soon as you walked through that door that what ever happened when you was in Summer Bay made you fall for him”

“Ok so maybe I did really fall for him but I don’t want to have the feelings for him. I want revenge”

Peter was looking through the stalkers case files about Zoe when he noticed more files were on hid desk that should have been done ages ago.

Peter walked out of his office and said “Who has not done their paper work” shouted Peter.

All the officers in the station just looked at him, as he got even angrier until Rice said “Sorry mate I forgot to pick them up out of your office earlier”

“In my officer now” said Peter as he walked back into his office followed by Rice.

“I don’t even no where to begin” said Peter as he got wound up over something as little as Rice not doing his paper work.

“I am sorry I promise I will get it done asap”

“ASAP is not good enough this should have been done yesterday instead of going to the bar for a drink” shouted Peter as he through Rice the paper work”

“I am sorry” replied Rice trying not to get Peter even more worked up.

“Get out now and do your job properly” shouted Peter as he pointed towards the door.

Rice got up and left Peter’s office, as he left the office he saw Claire enter the station.

“Hi Rice” said Claire as she smiled at him.

“I hope you are not in a good mood today because when you see him he will put you in a bad one”

“What’s up with him?” asked Claire.

“I don’t know but I think he is loosing it” said Rice.

Claire was curious about Rice’s comments but she still walked into see Peter.

She saw Peter looking on his mobile about to ring someone, “Who are you ringing?” asked Claire?

“No one” replied a very jumpy Peter.

“Yes you are” replied Claire.

“No I am not” Peter snapped back at her.

“What the hell is wrong with you”

“Nothing is wrong, I am going for a drink!”

“Ok well I will join you”

“If I wanted your company don’t you think I would have asked” Peter shouted as he grabbed his coat and stormed out of his office and walked towards his Claire.

“Peter” Claire shouted to try and get his attention but he didn’t listen he just drove off in his car.

Peter arrived at Noah’s bar where he saw Dan, Leah, Sally and Flynn drinking.

“Hey Pete, come and join us” said Dan.

“It’s ok mate I’ll grab a table on my own,” replied Peter.

“Come on mate, have a drink with us like old times” said Leah.

“I am ok I want to be alone” said Peter as he snapped angrily at Leah.

Leah just looked concerned at Dan as they worried about Peter being all strange.

Dan got up from his chair and headed towards Peter.

“Mate what’s wrong?” asked a confused Dan.

“Nothing is the matter” shouted Peter as he was getting even more worked up with Dan trying to ask more questions.

“Just leave me alone” shouted Peter as he stood up and stormed out of the Bar leaving all his friends stunned about his strange behaviour.

Dan just looked at Peter before walking back to Leah, Flynn and Sally.

Claire entered Noah’s bar and asked Dan “Have you seen Pete?”

“Yeah but he is in a foul mood I think you better leave him for a while” said Dan.

“If you see him again tell him I am at home waiting” said a very worried Claire.

Promo: Will Peter finish it with Claire?

Archived