The Beginning Of What’s To Come!

Guest Lilone

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hours later

Flynn came in to check on Tracey,

Pete, she is a very lucky woman but shouldn’t you go and get yourself some rest”

“I will go home soon I just want to stay a little longer” said Peter as he watched Tracey sleep.

The day next…

Peter arrives at the hospital around 8am; he walks into Tracey’s room and pulls a chair beside her bed, Tracey slowly starts to open her eyes, Pete starts to smile at a very weak Tracey,

“What happened” asked a very confused Tracey as she squeezed Peter’s hand.

“Trace, it’s ok you had an accident but everything is going to be ok, I’m here now” said Peter as he talked to Tracey.

Flynn entered the room to talk to Tracey, “you are very lucky to be alive” as Flynn checked Tracey’s chart.

“How long do you think she will be in here for?” asked Peter?

“She is making very good progress but at least another 3 days, to make her more comfortable she will be moved into a room later”

Dan arrived to find Peter drinking his coffee in the corridor of the hospital.

“Pete, how is Tracey?” asked a concerned Dan.

“She is getting better, she has been moved into room 5, do you want to see her?” asked Pete as he headed to Tracey’s room.

“Hey” said Dan as he greeted Tracey.

“Hi, so many visitors” laughed Tracey as she just looked at Peter and Dan.

“You two look so much alike, only if Pete was a bit taller” joked Tracey trying to keep her feelings for Pete on a low as she didn’t know how he was feeling about her”

“Right, I better be going. Leah will be wondering where I am,” said Dan as he said goodbye to Tracey and Pete before exiting the room.

Peter sat back down on his chair looking into Tracey’s eyes.

Tracey slowly moves her hand and placed it on top of Peter’s hand, which was on the side of her bed.

Peter responded by holding her hand and saying “Tracey I want you”

“Pete I want you too”

Peter then leaned in for a kiss, Tracey kissed him back.

As Peter and Tracey kissed they didn’t realise that Claire was standing by the door watching them.

Claire was stunned to see them kissing, she didn’t know what to do so she just ran out of the hospital and drove to the beach.

Claire arrived and Dan spotted her as he was walking by.

“Claire” Dan shouted as he tried to catch Claire’s attention.

Claire suddenly stopped and sat on the beach resting her head in her hands.

Dan walked further towards Claire then sat next to her saying

“Are you ok?”

“I am fine”

“No you are not!” said Dan, as he knew Claire was upset.

“I saw them kissing” replied a very upset as she burst into tears in Dan’s arms.

Dan didn’t know what to say except “I’m sorry you saw them like that”

Peter pulled away from Tracey and said, “You are amazing”

Tracey just grinned as she kissed Peter again but couldn’t carry on heir magic moment because Peter’s mobile started to ring.

“Pete, it’s Dan. I think we need to talk!”

“I am busy Dan, can’t it wait?”

“No I want to see you soon as possible” said Dan, as he was angry with his brother for upsetting Claire.

“Ok I will meet you at your place in about 15 minutes” replied Peter as he put the phone down.

“I better go,” said Peter as he kissed Tracey goodbye then left the room to meet Dan.

Promo: Why did Claire and Pete really split up, will he tell Dan?

Tracey is falling for Peter but will he choose her or Claire?

Peter’s life is put on the line after an old friend comes to get revenge.

“Dan” Peter said as he entered Leah’s house.

“In here” said Claire from the living room.

“Claire where is Dan?” asked a very confused Peter.

“Pete, I need to know if there will be a chance for us to get back together?” asked Claire as she stood up and walked towards Peter.

“I can’t stop thinking about you,” said Claire as she walked up to Peter.

“Claire I am falling in love with Tracey, I just can’t help my feeling towards her” replied Peter not wanting to hurt Claire.

“Pete we belong together, you know we do!” insisted Claire, as she knew Peter felt the same.

Peter glazed into Claire’s eyes before suddenly kissing her passionately.

Claire was amazed that Peter just kissed her but she didn’t mind as she passionately kissed him back.

They both fell on the sofa kissing each other when Peter heard the front door open.

“Hello?” peter said as he pulled away from Claire and moved over to the other sofa.

Dan entered the room “Hey Pete, are you ok?”

“Yeah not too bad thanks, me and Claire have got to go, speak soon” said Peter as he walked out the house in a rush followed by Claire.

As they walked out of the house Peter suddenly turned around and kissed Claire.

Peter held Claire’s hand as they walked back to Peter’s flat.

They both entered the flat when Claire began to kiss Peter more passionately and started to undo his shirt, Peter suddenly pulled away, “Claire stop, I have to be honest with you. I slept with Tracey” Claire just let go of Peter in shock and slowly sat down.

“Claire, Claire please say something” said Peter hoping that Claire would tell him what she is thinking

“What can I say? We wasn’t together so it was up to you who you went with!” replied Claire.

Peter sat next to Claire and held her hand.

Peter was upset with himself because he has always loved Claire.

Claire lifted Peter’s head up and kissed him then said “This is it forever”.

“But I have to tell Tracey before we can say were together again”

“That’s ok Pete”

Peter headed into his bedroom followed by Claire, Peter laid on the bed cuddling up to Claire until they both slowly fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next day..

Peter slowly woke up and watched Claire sleep next to him until she slowly woke up.

“Morning sexy” said Peter as he kissed Claire.

Peter got up out of bed and walked towards the shower while Claire stayed in bed.

Peter finished in the shower and walked back into the bedroom to Claire saying, “I am going to see Tracey and tell her the news” as he put his shirt on. He kissed Claire goodbye before leaving the flat.

Peter arrived to see Tracey who was really happy to see him.

“Hey Pete” Tracey said with a big grin on her face.

“Hey Trace, I think we need to talk”

“Ok what about?”

“I think we should stop seeing each other, I am still in love with Claire”

“Owe ok I was just going to say the same thing” said Tracey as she fighted back the tears.

2 minutes later

Flynn entered the room, “It’s time for your scan, so if you don’t mind Pete?”

“No I was about to go anyway” said Peter as he said goodbye then left the hospital.

Promo: Why didn’t Tracey tell Peter what she really felt?

Peter gets a blast from the past.

Archived