The Beginning Of What’s To Come!

Guest Lilone

Peter and Dan jumped in the car and sped off down the road

“Where is she?” asked Dan

“I don’t know but I will find her,” shouted Peter as he speeding up towards Tracey’s house, as they were driving faster down the road Dan spotted the smoke from Tracey’s car.

“What’s that” shouted Dan as he pointed towards the smoke.

Peter drove round the corner and saw Tracey’s car. He drove up next to the car and jumped out of the car racing towards Tracey.

Dan pulled out of his phone and dialled for an ambulance.

“Tracey” Peter shouted as he managed to get into Tracey’s smashed up car.

Peter tried to wake Tracey but she was unconscious, “where is the ambulance” shouted Peter as he thought Tracey was never going to wake up.

“They will be here soon,” said Dan as he tried to feel for Tracey’s pulse.

We need to get her out of the car” shouted Peter as he and Dan couldn’t find a pulse.

Peter and Dan slowly managed to pull Tracey out of the car and placed her on the floor.

Peter was giving Tracey CPR when the ambulance arrived.

“Please Tracey wake up” shouted Peter as he left the paramedics take over.

Dan stood next to his brother when he could tell that Tracey really means’s something to Pete,

“Pete”

Peter looked up at Dan with tears filling up in his eyes.

Dan hugged his brother in comfort.

“Will she be ok” said Peter as the paramedics tried to revive her.

“Let me try,” shouted Peter as Dan held him back from Tracey.

“They know what they are doing” said Dan as he held Peter back.

“She has a pulse,” said the paramedics as Tracey was put in the ambulance.

Peter was so relived that Tracey was back with them.

Peter went in the ambulance while Dan drove Peter’s car to the hospital.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and Tracey was rushed it to ITU.

Flynn raced towards Tracey who was still unconscious.

“What do we have here?” asked Flynn

“Tracey Thompson she was found in her car that had ran off the road, we managed to get a pulse but she is still not responding”

“Flynn you have to do something” said Peter as he heart was beating ten to the dozen.

Peter went to rush into the room where Tracey was when Dan managed to stop him so Flynn could get on with his job.

“She is in good hands” said Dan trying to keep his big brother positive.

Peter was pacing up and Dan the corridor outside Tracey’s room when all he could think bout is the night they spent together, it was the most amazing night he has ever spent with anyone.

The saddest thing was that he noticed on Tracey’s calendar that it was her birthday in 1 week’s time. As he left the flat he was thinking about making her birthday special for her. But all these thought’s stopped when he realised that he could loose her for good.

Flynn walked out of the room and headed towards Peter.

“Is she ok, is she?”

“It’s touch and go, she has an internal bleed inside her stomach. We don’t know exactly where the bleed is coming from until she has her scan in a few minutes but once we know where it is we can let theatre know and get her up their as soon as”

Peter sat down on his chair resting his hands on his head with tears streaming down his face.

“Pete you can go in and see her but it’s not a good sight I must warn you”

Peter quickly stood from his chair and walked into her room.

Tears were still dripping down his face; he just couldn’t believe what had happened, he walked next to the bed and held Tracey’s hand.

“It’s time for Tracey to go no” said Flynn as nurse Julie took Tracey to scan.

Peter just stood watching as Tracey was taken away from him.

He walked out of the room towards Dan who was standing with Claire broody.

“Pete” said Claire as she hugged Peter.

“Claire I’m so glad you’re here”

“I will always be here for you,” said Claire as Peter cried in her arms

Peter eventually stopped crying and went to sit down.

Flynn walked towards Peter, Claire and Dan.

“Pete

She has big internal bleed and she will need a laparotimy, she is on her way to theatre now, if they don’t stop the bleeding she could die.”

“They will do everything they can” said Flynn as he walked off to theatre.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the most gut wrenching update that I have ever read so far. I was seriosuly panicking and I cannot believe you left it on a cliffhanger!!!

However, Peter doing CPR on Tracey= :wub::wub::wub:

Please update soon! A truly fantastic update! Please don't let Tracey die!!! *begs*

3 hours later

Peter was still pacing up and down the corridor, he was even more worried now because Claire had turned up to comfort him which could make Tracey feel uncomfortable when she wakes up.

“Pete please just sit down,” said Claire as she tried to make Pete sit down but he just carried on pacing up and down until Flynn started to walk towards him.

“Flynn is she ok?” asked a very anxious Peter.

“It was a hard job to save her but we managed to stop the bleeding. She is in ITU and will be closer monitored”

“Can I see her” asked Peter as he went to race towards the room.

Just as Flynn was about to give his answer he told Peter “Mate she is not out of the woods yet she is very unstable. Don’t expect too much to change in the next hour”

Claire started to notice how Peter was really worried about Tracey, acting like there were a couple. She hated the fact that it has only been a month from when they split; she still loves him so much.

Peter was standing by Tracey’s bedside when Claire entered the room.

She walk up behind him and held his hand, he just turned around and hugged her really tight.

Dan was watching by the door and could remember how they was with each other after “the Stalker” was killed last year, he never saw his brother so happy but when Pete told him they were no longer together he was upset. But from looking at Pete and Claire today he knew there could be a chance for them to get back together.

Flynn entered Tracey’s room and checked on Tracey,

“Is their any improvements?” asked a very concerned Peter.

“What Tracey has been through is unbelievable, the next 24hrs are crucial.”

Flynn walked out of the room and wanted a word with Dan.

“Dan he is not coping very well, I think you should take him home” suggested Flynn as he and Dan saw Peter very upset by Tracey’s bedside.

Just Dan was going to get Pete to come home he saw Pete suddenly turn around to Claire and say “Claire why are you doing this, you ended us 1 month ago now your hear as nothing has happened, just go away Peter shouted.

“Please Pete”

“Just leave me alone”

Dan was shocked by what Peter just did.

“Claire” Dan said as he tried to stop Claire from leaving.

Dan walked up to Peter and said “mate please come home and get some sleep”

“I am not going anywhere,” said Peter as he stood firmly next to Tracey’s bed.

Lara and rice entered Tracey’s room.

“Pete can we have a word?” asked Lara as she waked towards Pete.

“Lara can’t this wait Pete was just about to go home?” said Dan hoping they would let Peter go.

“Dan it’s ok” said Peter as he walked outside with Lara and Rice.

“How is she”?

“Not to good”

“Have you heard from the accident team?” asked Peter.

“Yes it seems someone tampered with her car”

“Who would do such a thing” said Dan.

“We don’t know that’s why the superintendent has brought in another detective Pete to take over the case, he knew how close you and Tracey were” said Rice.

“I want to be on the case”

“I’m sorry but it’s the super instructions”.

Peter looked to upset to argue so he went back in to Tracey’s room.

4 hours later.

Peter was getting a coffee when doctors rushed into Tracey’s room.

Peter followed and said “Flynn what’s going on?”

Peter tried to be near Tracey but another doctor pulled him back.

“Tracey…” Peter shouted as Flynn tried to save her

5 minutes later

Tears began to fall down Peter’s face as Flynn was trying to bring Tracey back.

Peter didn’t want to go anywhere except be with Tracey,

Claire was standing behind Peter when Flynn looked over at Peter and said, “I am so sorry, we did everything we could ”

“Time off death 15:54”

OMGNESS Tracey cant die nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyones torchuring me by killing TT off =o( nice fic tho update soonish =p

I killed Eve, remember?!!?! :P

Lil,

I swear that was one of the most gripping episodes that I have ever read! You had me glued to the screen. Is the new detective Clare, by any chance? :P

I can't believe that Tracey is dead. It's so sad. I really got my hopes up high, didn't I? Should've listened to your hint.

Fantastic job, Lil! Love it heaps despite the fact that Tracey is gone. Can't wait to see where this goes further!

“Pete” Dan said as he woke his brother up.

Peter slowly woke up and saw Tracey next to him still in a coma.

“she is alive?” said Peter as he held Tracey’s hand, he couldn't believe it was a dream he thought she was gone forever.

“Mate it was a dream” said Dan as he watched his brother sigh with relief.

Claire entered the room and was pleased see Peter sitting in front of her, “Pete can we have a chat?”

“Later, I am not leaving Tracey” replied Peter thinking that something might happen to her if he left.

“I will look after her” said Dan as he persuaded his big brother to talk to Claire.

“Ok, ok but not for long” said Peter as he left the room with Claire.

“What do you want?” asked Peter.

“I have come to tell you that I have been put in charge of the case”

“Can’t say I’m Surprised” said Peter as he just stood in front of Claire with thoughts of Tracey passing through his mind over and over again.

“What do you mean?”

“Claire just leave it Tracey needs me by her side” replied Peter as he walked back into Tracey’s room.

“Mate I have to go pick up VJ and Ryan will you be ok?” asked Dan.

“Yes I will be fine”

Dan left the room with Peter holding Tracey’s hand.

10 minutes later.

Peter was just watching Tracey lye motionless on the bed when he saw her eyes slowly begin to open.

“Tracey” said Peter with relief.

Peter jumped up and shouted Flynn.

Flynn entered the room and checked Tracey.

“She is making good progress, don’t ask her too many questions let her rest”

Tracey held Peter’s hand tight. “Thank you” Tracey whispered to Pete.

Constable Holden arrived at the hospital to see Peter.

“Peter Baker”

Peter turned around to face Jack.

“I’m constable Holden, just been transferred from mangrove River, I have been told to keep watch of Tracey for 24hrs”

“Who sanctioned this?”

“The Super”

“Ok well make sure Tracey doesn’t find out she needs her rest, got that?” said Peter hoping Tracey would not wake up until Jack had left the room.

Archived