The Beginning Of What’s To Come!

Guest Lilone

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was as if Peter’s life had came to a halt, all he could think of was the past month, at the beginning of the month he was madly falling in love with Tracey but then he realised it was Claire he wanted, Tracey then left town leaving on bad terms. Now she rings up saying the person who has only came near to killing him was alive.

Peter was just sitting in his car by the side of the road when his mobile began to ring. As Peter saw Dan calling he immediately pressed the forward button,

As Peter thought more and more about Tracey saying “she is alive”, visions of the warehouse blowing up was going through his mind over and over again.

In his own mind he knew that there was no way Zoe could be alive, “She is dead,” said Peter out loud to himself,

“She is dead,” he shouted again trying not to think of the possibility she could be alive,

Peter stayed in his car all night thinking over and over again about Zoe being alive, it just would not sink inn. Peter eventually decided to go home and get a shower before heading to the station to meet Tracey.

Peter thought it might be best if she put Tracey’s number in his phone so Claire will not get suspicious. He put Tracey’s number as “senior”, so Claire would think it was senior Darren McGrath.

Peter drove towards their flat, Peter knew that Claire would still be up waiting for him but he was hoping she would of fell sleep on the sofa.

Peter slowly drove his car into his drive way and slowly shut his car door trying not to make much noise. He crept up towards his front door and quietly walked in the house, he saw Claire asleep on the sofa. As Peter walked through the door his house alarm started to go off, Claire had set the alarm so if the front door opened it would set the alarm off. Peter quickly turned the alarm of, but it was too late Claire was opening her eyes, “Where have you been” said Claire very annoyed with Peter.

“At work” replied Peter.

“Don’t lie to me, I know you have not been there. I was waiting for you most of the night” Claire replied, as she wanted more answers.

“I have just been out,” shouted Peter as took off his jacket and thre it on the chair then he walked into the bathroom to grab a shower, Claire was even more worked up because Peter was not willing to talk to her.

Peter was in the shower feeling really guilty but knew by not telling Claire why he was so worked up, it was for the best. He loves her too much to see her get hurt. Claire heard Peter’s mobile began to ring, she answered his mobile to hear a woman’s voice on the other end saying “Last night was wrong I shouldn’t of told you”

Claire suddenly put the phone down leaving Tracey confused on the other end.

Peter walked out of the bathroom when he saw Claire’s eyes filling with tears, “You have another woman, I hate you” shouted Claire as she ran towards him and started to punch him. Peter managed to stop Claire from hitting him even more. “Claire it’s over”

Claire began to break down in tears, as Peter was slowly moving further and further away.

Peter walked into his bedroom and put some clothes on before grabbing his coat and leaving Claire to carm down.

As Peter was walking out of the door he heard Claire shout “Not that you care, I am going to my parents”.

Peter was relieved that Claire would now be out of Zoe’s way at her parents place.

Peter was really upset but the only thing he wanted was to keep Claire safe even if he had to hurt her feelings by making her think he was cheating on her.

Peter got into his car and drove to the station where Jack greeted him, “Hey Pete are you ok?”

“I am fine” Peter said angrily because he wanted to be left alone.

Peter walked into his office and slammed the door behind him, Jack was worried about Peter, he thought of him as a good mate. Jack didn’t care what Peter said as long as Jack got the truth out of him. Jack entered Peter’s office.

“I told you I am ok”

“Well I don’t believe you”

“Just get out” Peter shouted as he got up and walked towards Jack.

“Mate you are not ok, don’t say you are when you are not!, I am here to help”

Peter started to get wound up by Jack not leaving his office,

Peter got up in Jack’s face and said “Get out of my office now” as he opened the door and threw Jack out of his office; Jack fell on the floor with the force of Peter’s push. Jack now knew that their was something deeply bothering Peter as Jack has never seen Peter push anyone around before.

“Is it Claire?” asked a very worried Jack as he got up of the floor.

Jack walked up to Peter, “Just leave it” shouted Peter as tears began to fill up in his eyes, “Pete….”

Jack could hear Rice and Fitzgerald walking into the station so he and Peter went into the office.

As Peter walked with Jack into his office, Peter broke down in tears saying, “I love her but I don’t want to hurt her”

“What do you mean?” asked a very confused Jack.

Peter explained to Jack that he made Claire think he was cheating on her so she would finish it. Then he told Jack that there is a big possibility Zoe Macalister could be alive.

Jack could not believe what Peter had just told him.

Meanwhile at Peter’s apartment Claire was packing her things when their was a knock on the door.

“Hi, what’s wrong Claire, are you ok?”

Claire hits Peter where it hurts!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I :wub::wub: ed it so much!!!

The alarm part totally cracked me up! Totally imagined it happening in my head!

Awww, Peter is such a great guy! I can't believe he broke up with Clare just to keep her safe! How honourable is that? Makes me love the guy even more! :wub::wub:

Uh oh.... what happens to Peter.....

Update NOW SOON! :D

Peter arrived at his flat and saw his front door open, he immediately thought of the worst, “Claire, where are you” Peter shouted, As Peter and Jack raced into the house they noticed Claire’s clothes everywhere, Jack checked the bathroom but she was not their. Peter raced into the bedroom and saw………

Meanwhile at Peter’s apartment Claire was packing her things when their was a knock on the door.

“Hi, what’s wrong Claire, are you ok?”

“Dan It’s over” Claire said as she started to cry in Dan’s arms.

“What’s happened” asked a very confused Dan?

“He has another woman” said a very upset Dan.

“ Pete wouldn’t he loves you” said Dan.

“She rang his mobile, when I asked he didn’t deny it” replied Claire who was still upset.

“Where is he?” asked a very angry Dan.

“At the station” replied Claire.

As Dan went to go find Peter, Claire grabbed Dan’s hand and said, “Please don’t go”. Dan turned around and looked in Claire’s eyes before leaning towards her and kissing her. Claire kissed him back and they both fell on to the sofa as they started to pull each other’s clothes off.

At the station, Jack was still trying to take inn what Peter had just told him, “Where do we go from here” asked Jack.

“I don’t know I am meeting Tracey later today if you want to come but I must warm you we need 100% focus on this case”

“Yeah sure you have my word”

“Crap, I left my phone at home” said Peter.

“We will pick it up on the way to meeting Tracey”

Peter and Jack headed to Peter’s car and drove to Peter’s house

Peter arrived at his flat and saw his front door open, he immediately thought of the worst, “Claire, where are you” Peter shouted, As Peter and Jack raced into the house they noticed Claire’s clothes everywhere, Jack checked the bathroom but she was not their. Peter raced into the bedroom and saw………

Peter ran over and dragged Dan out of the bed.

Peter started to push Dan around the room; Peter began punching and kicking Dan. Jack grabbed Peter and stopped him from hitting Dan even more.

“Peter please stop it” shouted Claire as she knew she had made a very big mistake.

Peter just looked at Claire before storming out of the house and driving off in his car.

Jack didn’t know what to do so he said, “I’m borrowing your car, Dan “ as he grabbed Dan’s car keys and went after Peter.

Claire got dressed and helped Dan find his clothes before going in to her bedroom and cried her eyes out, Dan jut didn’t know what to do. All he knew is that he has ruined his marriage with Leah and lost his brother.

Peter arrived at the dinner where he saw Leah in the kitchen.

“Peter had tears rolling down his face as he approached Leah.

“Pete what’s wrong?” asked a very worried Leah.

“Leah I’m so sorry. But It’s Dan….”

“what’s happened?”

“I found him in bed with Claire”

“No he wouldn’t”

“Leah I don’t want to believe it either but it’s true”

“Leah began to cry and she started to hug Peter.

Jack entered the dinner and saw that Peter had already told Leah about Dan.

“Are you ok?” asked Jack.

“Is it true Jack” asked Leah

“I’m so sorry”

Leah couldn’t stand it so she let go off Peter before running out on to the beach.

OMFG! Dan and Clare?!?!? Total crack up!! Friggin hillarious!

Yet another fantastic update! Loving it heaps!!!

Man, Peter and Clare really need to be together. They're so miserable, that it's actually not funny!

Loved how he practically kicked and bashed Dan! Pictured the scene in my head as I read it!

Update soon!!

Hope Dan and Leah are totally alright.....

“Leah wait” shouted Peter as he ran after Leah leaving Sally, Irene and Jack stunned.

“What’s going on?” asked a very confused Sally.

“It’s Dan”

Sally just looked at Jack before following Peter and Leah.

Leah eventually stopped by the wharf where Peter said “I am so sorry I didn’t want to tell you like I did but I had to, you had a right to know”

Leah began to cry and she fell into Peter’s arms,

“Leah are you ok?” asked a very concerned Sally?

“Sal, Dan slept with Claire” said Leah as she cried even more and she let go of Peter and walked towards the beach to be alone.

Peter sat on the grass just looking in to the sea thinking about him pushing Dan around.

Sally sat besides Peter who was just devastated by the fact Dan would do such a thing, he was even more upset by the fact Dan knows how much it hurts because he slept with Amanda.

“Pete are you ok?” asked Sally trying to comfort Peter.

“Sal I loved her” replied Peter as tears ran down his face, Sally put her arms around Peter. As Peter cried in Sally’s arms he heard Dan shouting “Leah”

Peter shot up of the floor and headed towards Dan.

“What do you think you are doing?” shouted Peter he tried to keep Dan away from Leah.

Leah looked over at Peter arguing with Dan.

Leah started to walk up to Dan and said “Is it true”

“I’m sorry, it just happened”

“It just happened,” shouted Peter as he pushed Dan.

“Leah I’m sorry”

“Why you so bothered you seduced my wife” Dan shouted at Peter.

Sally and Leah was shocked at what Dan had just said to Peter,

“So this is some sort of pay back is it?” shouted Peter as he shoved Dan to the floor.

“Come on then hit me”

Peter was just about to hit Dan when he heard Leah shout, “Pete please don’t”

Sally pulled Peter further away from Dan, Peter walked down the peer with Sally and Leah as they watched Dan walk the other way,

Leah stopped half way to take sometime out when she saw Claire walking towards her.

“How could you” shouted Leah.

Peter and Sally stopped and ran back to Leah as they herd her having a go at Claire.

“I want to speak to Pete”

“Claire leave me alone, go talk to Dan you deserve each other” shouted Peter as he got even more hurt as he had to look at Claire.

Leah, Pete and Sally were all having a drink when Peter said “I think I might go back to the city, I will be top of the gossip list by now”

“Pete you can’t just leave because of her and Dan, you was here first, you can stay with me if you want?” insisted Leah.

“Only if your sure?” asked Peter.

“Of course I am”

Archived