Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah paul is going to be.. was talking to him about it this morning.. i was also talking to him and jodi about the JM fans.. they laughed and said keep watching.. **shrugs** not sure what they meant but alas.. they want me to send their love and thanks to everyone for their support.. and for everyone to remember they are actors.. they AREN'T actually JM ...

and no i wasn't on set vale4eva .. im blessed to work at the channel 7 cafe`.. and i see them daily :D

yeah paul is going to be.. was talking to him about it this morning.. i was also talking to him and jodi about the JM fans.. they laughed and said keep watching.. **shrugs** not sure what they meant but alas.. they want me to send their love and thanks to everyone for their support.. and for everyone to remember they are actors.. they AREN'T actually JM ...

and no i wasn't on set vale4eva .. im blessed to work at the channel 7 cafe`.. and i see them daily :D

Oh bummer! There goes my happiness <_<:P

Aw, wow, you work in the cafe', thats so lucky!

Hmm, and 'keep watching', definitely means a reunion is in store :D

Well, I'm going to read it as that anyway :P

Archived