Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

I met him at Pitt St Mall, and he's even better in real life

I met him at Pitt St Mall too, and i got a pic with him, and omg i died inside. He was sooo hot, i fell in love at that moment. I went with my cuz and at first she didnt care about him, but when she saw him she was like 'you have to take a pic of him with me' and i was like you loser duh! He soo hot, and so warm and he smelt nice and his so cuddly and...:wub: Just wonderful :wub: :wub:

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met him at Pitt St Mall too, and i got a pic with him, and omg i died inside. He was sooo hot, i fell in love at that moment. I went with my cuz and at first she didnt care about him, but when she saw him she was like 'you have to take a pic of him with me' and i was like you loser duh! He soo hot, and so warm and he smelt nice and his so cuddly and...:wub: Just wonderful :wub: :wub:

:lol: cool

That was a great night :D

• 4 weeks later...

I've met him 3 times.

Once just down at Manly when I was there.

Another time at the Carols in the domain.

And again at Westfield Miranda.

Hopefuly I will meet him again tomorrow at Sunrise if there is a signing but I'm only really going for Jodi because I have met Paul so many times.

He is even hotten in flesh and so friendly him and Tim are the most friendly I have ever met.

Aww I really wanna meet him now

:lol: Sam, you make me laugh

Oh no! Hes not using more fake tan! He said once that he uses it, (ages ago this was) but hes probably increased his dosage to try and compete with Sharni :P

Did i say that :unsure: Oop, sorry! (love ya Sharni :wink: )

Paulies a sweetheart! :wub:

Archived