Jack Holden a.k.a Paul O'Brien

Guest ~Angel~

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah i think hes gorgeous and a really good actor too, hes one of the best looking guys on Home and Away

I couldn´t agree more. He´s a great actor. Unfortunately we in Norway are so far behind(2 years) that all the great storylines with Jack haven´t aired yet <_<

I think Paul's a great actor too. In Belgium we are about 17 months behind but we have already "met" Jack. He's my favourite male character! :wub:

^^ AW, you've got all the excitement and laughter to come :D

Were hitting a stumper with JnM at the moment, but you should be happy, lots of great JnM moments coming up for you :)

Wups, this is the Paulie thread, should really be talking about him. lol.

The last couple of weeks, OZ and UK, he's been great as usual. And still as gorgeous as ever :wub:

have to join in Paul is such a great actor really makes the character of Jack his own, love them both for their looks 'so good looking really handsome' Have watched Paul in a couple of interviews on the net, as don't think he been to Ireland yet (Paul if you ever feel like visiting dublin let me know I'll give you a guided tour) He seems very grounded and down to earth.....don't change Paul !!!! :wub:

big fan!!! :rolleyes:

have to join in Paul is such a great actor really makes the character of Jack his own, love them both for their looks 'so good looking really handsome' Have watched Paul in a couple of interviews on the net, as don't think he been to Ireland yet (Paul if you ever feel like visiting dublin let me know I'll give you a guided tour) He seems very grounded and down to earth.....don't change Paul !!!! :wub:

big fan!!! :rolleyes:

...and with a name like O'Brien he's bound to have family over here - perfect excuse to come and visit us!

There's a new video of Paul on his official site, or at least his offical You Tube Channel which usually shows the videos from the site. Anyway, it is Paul talking about his script for the show.

Link here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/POBofficial

just checked this out!! Wow he is just soooooooo good looking!! Wonder if he has any relatives in Ireland ???

There's a new video of Paul on his official site, or at least his offical You Tube Channel which usually shows the videos from the site. Anyway, it is Paul talking about his script for the show.

Link here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/POBofficial

Thanks for the link!! :)

I love Jack so much, he is my favourite male character and I think Paul does a great job playing Jack! Love the chemistry between him and Martha.

Archived