Guest Foxy

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find this rule completely absurd. It is clearly H and A related - celebrating one of the great episodes in recent history. :D Anyone who has watched recent Aus episodes will know it is H and A and anyone who hasn't won't be 'spoilt' by the av, even if they don't know it's Lucas. It's not harming anyone, it's not offensive, so who cares?!

I don't think there's anything wrong with it personally.Howfar is this silly rule going to go?It can't be a spoiler but has to be identifiable?How many people outside Aus have heard of Johnny and Rocco yet people use them and it's fine!

If she must,just add Ric and Luc to it and it'll be fine...VERY fine!!!!

I don't think there's anything wrong with it personally.Howfar is this silly rule going to go?It can't be a spoiler but has to be identifiable?How many people outside Aus have heard of Johnny and Rocco yet people use them and it's fine!

If she must,just add Ric and Luc to it and it'll be fine...VERY fine!!!!

I agree with you there, Lynd. I don't understand the spoiler rule, either. If it were implemented fully, Rocco and Johnny (and Ash and anyone else who hasn't arrived in the UK yet) wouldn't be allowed, because it would still be a spoiler by the very fact that it tells us that someone else is going to arrive...does that make sense? I also agree that the Luc/Ric one is fine, without the proposed addition of text.

^^Yes,that makes sence,I don't think people in Aus should have to wait 4-5 months before they can use someone though,who cares if it's a little spoiler?Lets face it it's pretty impossible not to be spoiled at all when you're behind by 4-5 months!

I think the spoiler forum is good enough for people including Aussies's who don't want spoiling.For everyone else,don't use Aus discusssion where we discuss our episodes.Unles somebody's holding a gun or something,Avatar's can't really give to many spoilers anyway,IMO.

Archived