Emily Perry

Guest greg098

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes a director! Pretty exciting isn't it? :) Glad to hear she's doing well. All I know about Emily Perry now is that she's in Sydney doing a desk job... I think. Well that's what I remember anyway :lol:

I love the themes too, just because it's my over-romantic view of what the show should've turned out like... but in reality it's probably 100% Eve was just using Tracey. But I like to think that's just a joke :P

Has Girltrash had any new episodes recently? I haven't checked in a bit.

Sarah a director? Emily working a desk job? DB really ruined them with that cake, didn't he? :P

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree about Eve only using Tracey (or at least that's how it started if they really were lovers), otherwise why would she get her girlfriend killed? But then again Eve never struck me as the suicidal type either... Maybe it was Tracey's idea to end the saga once and for all, out of guilt? It could explain why it looked like she was crying - having lied to Eve about their chances of survival when really she intended for them both to die because she realized what they had done was wrong (again, redemption).

Yeah, I think there's like another 3 episodes after that "Who the f*ck moved my clothes!" episode. They're up on YouTube, but I think the series is on hiatus for a while. Don't know how long though. :(

Speaking of Girltrash, where's Rabsey? (that sounded wrong! :lol: )

Hahahaha... best call ever. That cake never gets old! :P

Well a director is a good job so that's all fine. I'm not sure what this desk job is... but I'm sure Em makes it exciting! Love my optimism.

See my over-romantic idea is that Eve was using Tracey but then fell madly in love with her in the end... I spose that isn't THAT far fetched. Eve... suicidal... nah she's too smart for that. Why would someone who can literally cheat death kill themselves? I've always thought Tracey looked like she was crying on that episode... very good theory Andy! There's so many things that could've happened. Maybe she was crying because she was going along with the plan because she loved Eve? Even if she secretly didn't want to hurt the town. It's not like Summer Bay was ever mean to her. Hard to get revenge for something you don't believe in.

Turns out I was only one episode behind on Girltrash! I just read the hiatus thing. Not fair in the least!

:lol: That was also a good call! Rabsey is probably ninja'ing around here somewhere. Hmmm... ninja'ing... bad word.

There's so many things that could've happened. Maybe she was crying because she was going along with the plan because she loved Eve? Even if she secretly didn't want to hurt the town. It's not like Summer Bay was ever mean to her.

Excellent theory! Especially seeing as everything else Zoe and/or Tracey did was solely aimed at Peter, and although there were bullets flying and bombs going off, it never put anybody's life in danger. And it seems as though Tracey had a dislike for Claire by the way she spoke about her to Peter, so I guess that's her motive (other than being blinded by her love for our deliciously bouncey psycho goddess Zoe :wub: ).

I dreamt that I was in Eve's abandoned studio apartment, which was located upstairs from the burnt out factory... She'd left all these clothes there, and I started trying them on and dancing around to the radio...

When I woke up, the radio was talking about psychotic flatmates you've had. That's AFTER the dream ended. Weird, no?

Not sure if it's true but on this video I made ages ago for Sarah Enright (Tracey) someone recently posted a comment saying that she's now a director!

I had honestly forgoten about that! But now that you mention it... :wub:

Sarah a director? Em a desk job? Oh dear. :lol:

Stories are sounding great guys :D

Archived