Emily Perry

Guest greg098

I pop off the computer for a few seconds and then suddenly LOTS OF COMMENTS!

although there were bullets flying and bombs going off, it never put anybody's life in danger

I have no idea why but this made me laugh :lol: I think I just got a mental image of Summer Bay blowing up and Eve and Tracey going "It's cool, we didn't ACTUALLY hurt anyone..."

I dreamt that I was in Eve's abandoned studio apartment, which was located upstairs from the burnt out factory... She'd left all these clothes there, and I started trying them on and dancing around to the radio...

When I woke up, the radio was talking about psychotic flatmates you've had. That's AFTER the dream ended. Weird, no?

I'm agreeing with Andy, that's one sexy dream :wub: Hell if I found her clothes I'd do the only honorable thing... sell them and Ebay! But there's one important question here. What song was on the radio? That reminds me to find that Pokemon thread again and rant with you! BTW I agree with those Yugioh/Lucas/Geoff comparisons. Right on the money!

Oooooh Shannon is back! I forgot about that video too, but I think it was a decent one and people have still been commenting on it! Sif Em couldn't do better than a desk job... but maybe she wants something quiet and less explosive-cake-like.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But then again at the moment I'm laughing at everything :lol: I've been watching a comedian called Lee Evans. When I say lol I actually am laughing out loud. You know how you said Tracey had a dislike for Claire? My memory has failed me... what did she say about her? Tracye probably had a bit of a crush on Peter too, it's only fair.

deliciously bouncey psycho goddess Zoe

Loves it :wub:

:lol: Is Lee Evans the guy with the jug ears?

I think it was Tracey's first episode when she and Peter are talking in his office about when Zoe was in the Bay previously and Tracey said something about Claire, the way she said it was quite spiteful, and made Peter quickly defend her.

That's him! I swear he's the funniest guy I've ever listened to :lol: Every single thing he says is funny... my cheeks hurt.

I remember Tracey's first episode! The one where she just waltzes in talking bout the 'city folks having zip' or something like that :P

I'll have to rewatch that episode and pick up on the spitefulness. I still think Tracey would've been cute with Peter, of course if Eve didn't exist. Even Peter and Eve might have worked out.

Hee. I get what you mean about the cuteness.

Do you know what agitated me about Zoe's return the most, thinking back? That in the 2005 season final she was very much Eve Jacobsen, but came back as a hybrid of her and the girl she was pretending to be, Zoe McCallister. I remember the episode where Peter was first abducted at the abattoir the rest time round and escaped from the boot of Zoe/Eve's car and saw all of those axes on the ground. Eve was one cold-blooded sociopath. That's why I was hyped about her return.

If I had the inspiration I'd so write a mini-series of how Eve should've exacted her revenge when she came back from beyond the grave. <_<

The was a VERY good point you just made *claps*

There was axes on the ground? Geeze how did I miss that... what else happens in that episode?

Back on to the ranting I completely agree with you. Here's my view on the two different personalities!

Eve: Mysterious, dangerous, intelligent, sly, precise, etc...

Zoe: About as scary as an episode of My Little Pony, failed sarcasm, given a script with dodgy lines

Well in my story I've been calling her Eve, just because that's when she was at her best. Like with all the episodes with Sally and her explaining the lot. Now that was creepy. Zoe was lamer... much lamer. Except possibly as Maxine Trood, she was still mysterious then. And Tracey didn't play a very good villain... at least her lines sucked anyway.

"You really are a fool aren't you Peter?"

"I may be a fool but at least I'm not about to be blown up by a cake!"

Zoe: About as scary as an episode of My Little Pony, failed sarcasm, given a script with dodgy lines

:lol: Excellent!

I know exactly what you mean. I think Maxine Trood really could've become yet another of Eve's personalities, similiar to her Zoe alias, but more discreet and mysterious. They could've done so much with her but wasted all of those opportunities.

Don't get me wrong, I like Zoe as much as the next Stalker fangirl/boy, but hands down Eve was the best. I'm just glad that personality really was her's and not acted - makes her a hell of a lot more calculating.

Which leads to me giving a thought to how Tracey handled the mixed personalities...

Tracey: "Eve... I mean Zoe... Maxine? Whatever... you're back!"

Eve: *eyebrow raise* "Did you ever doubt me? I've just finished planting the bomb..."

Zoe: "ROFL!!!111 A BOMB! Remember it's gotta be bigger and better than the last one and with a twist like that new Pepsi!"

Maxine: *adjusts glasses* "According to my calculations the bomb will detonate in precisely 31:45 minutes. Hmmm... why am I dressed like Velma from Scooby Doo? I'm so... orange..."

Zoe: "ZOMG wouldn't it be funny if we got exploded by something REALLY embarassing... like a cake LOLOLOLOL!!!111"

Eve: *glances left* "Tick tock Peter, your time is up..."

Zoe: "I WANT SOME SCOOBY SNACKS!!!111"

My god... I'm sorry about that. I have no idea what came over me. Anyway... They definitely should've expanded on Maxine's character. Gotta love the glasses. They make her look 90% smarter! And like she goes to the library a lot...

Archived