Emily Perry

Guest greg098

LOL! Please tell me that you were at least wearing headphones and that the other people didn't hear the old ladies talking about their sagging boobs.

Emily does look awesome in those five seconds we get to see her, very Pre-StalkerReveal!Zoe :wub: So adorable!

btw, want another chapter of BL, while I'm still awake?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, let me take the whole of one split fraction of a nanosecond to mull it over... YES! :D Oh yeah, please.
:lol: It's up now.

*sigh* I love Mabrielle. Why Mandy continues to provoke the fans by dating Matt and putting pictures of them kissing up on her MySpace where she knows everyone can see it, I'll never know. It's making people turn on her and making her look like A) An idiot for not realizing how people would react to it. Or B ) An asshole for knowing exactly how fans would react to it and then doing it on purpose to **** them off.

Why must Matt Cohen taint our beautiful Mandy with his douchebagginess?(Seriously dude, talking about yourself in the third person, branding yourself with a tattoo that declares you to be perfect (Seriously he has a tattoo that says 'Perfect') and idolizing Aiden, does not make you cool. It makes you look like a vain, arrogant asshole.) WHY!?!

Sorry, I had a little rage building up over that.

I'm reading it right the hell now. I got it open in another window, once this is sent, it's Mabrielle time. :wub:

It's a denial thing. Or a cover-up. Matt would be kind of redeemible if he agreed 'date' Mandy so that she and Gabby could do their thang undercover... so to speak. :wink: As for being perfect? He musta paid that tatooist a lotta bucks.

I have a non-zoe yet stalkeryish fic related question... If you had a stalker-type character being released from a psych ward... cause they'd shown improvement... and you wanted them to then kidnap someone... ... oh wait a minute I think I've worked it out. But I'll keep going... um. Okay, so you want them to A. try to kill someone. and B. kidnap someone else AND take them to their home... how would you get around the logicality of the police going straight to their house to question them about it...?

Okay, so I'm not making any sense. I just wanted some attention :(

I decided not to let the other characters know that... the person in question... had tried to kill the... other perosn in question... who is conveniently left comatose and/or dead by the attack and can't point the finger at him... or her... and therefore... there would be no reason to suspect... the person in question... of the murder-attempt... because it would look like an accident... leaving them free to kidnap the other person without question... because both things seemingly have no connecting motive... :unsure:

I shouldn't have bothered this thread with it, but you guys were talking about stalker fics so I thought I'd barge in with my own, of sorts...

Seriously, the entire contents of my drink ALMOST flew out my mouth when I saw that ad :P

What's happening guys? Another disappearance from me, unfortunately it's the worst point in my life. Year 12 exams *runs away* I'll be glad when it's all over.

But back to Emily, glad to see she's finally back on our screens, even if it is just an ad. It may just be me but you know the chick on the ad who's the host? The one with the red shirt and glasses? Well... Maxine Trood much? I swear there's a resemblance.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived