Emily Perry

Guest greg098

Guh. Laura, you're a lucky girl. Enjoy the next generation of hotness. :wub:

Yep, I'm still working on that explantion because Henry's linked to a lot more than that.

Linked to more? My, someone's been a busy boy. Who'd have thought, Henry? OMG, is he

Madge's

minion? Ew, at him being his/her bitch! :P

D'you think you'll ever finish the killer scenes? From what I remember there was only one or two chapters to go. I miss SACIT! :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's the Zoettes these days? :(

I've got a very dark and sick plot for Fading Light, which I'm not sure whether or not to do, as this particular theme is getting really repetitive for me, but it totally works for how Zoe and Tracey met. If I do write this stuff, it's only going to be a short three-scene/two-part fic like Pharmacy.

...I might use Ulrika, Suzuki and Toshiko from SSOAS/NOUAS as the original characters/main villains. :ph34r:

Hey Andy. :)

Haven't been around much. Heaps of uni work to do. Hence why Retri has sort of been abandoned until I can get some free time to write.

I have been wanting to catch up on your other fics as well. You know I'm a fan :)

Anyway, hope the other Zoettes will come in here soon :)

Chriiiiis! :D I'm glad you're back and can't wait for Retri to pick up again!

I really want to write some badass Eve/Tracey fic but I just can't write fanfic anymore, which sucks. I did start a new one the other day in the Adult section, but I've already given up on it. It's called 'Album of Macabre'. <_<

I'm going to re-think ideas for Fading Light and come up with something for that. The only fanfics I seem to be able to write nowadays are ones with 3 or less scenes, so I'm guessing another Pharmacy type deal. I might explain how they met in flashbacks and have Tracey and Eve already know each other from before. I really want to do something with Laura McPherson too but I just can't think up good ideas for Stalker fic anymore. Maybe Tracey was involved with the faking of Eve's death at the tyre factory? Ooh! Got it. I'll write a very short 2-parter of how Eve and Tracey got their revenge on Peter in the city during the time Eve was presumed dead in 2005. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

I've got an Eve/Rachel oneshot in mind - set in the city in 2005 - a few months after the tyre factory explosion which explains that little 'accident' Dr. Free had with her car when she was going to tell Hayley and Kim about the paternity test results. :ph34r:

I haven't a clue when it'll get done but it'll only be 2 scenes long and will be called Remission (it's slightly AU as Eve assumes a certain doctor's identity :wink: ).

Chris is back!!! This topic is gradually having a reunion :lol:

God Year 12 is busy at the moment, I hardly have have time to go on the computer at all... hence I'm using the one at school :P

How's Fading Light going Andy? Last time we spoke you were having trouble writing fics... hopefully that's gone now! Although I'm having trouble finishing mine aswell, not because of lack of ideas but just lack of time *sigh* I've thought of a really ridiculous ending. I'm not sure if it's going to work but I refuse to kill of either Eve or Tracey :)

Laura! :D

I'm still hyped about your fic! And also glad you won't be killing off our girls. :wub:

Fading Light is still being plotted out. It's definitely going to be about Tracey being corrupted, but there's just so many ideas, and I'm struggling to choose the one that'll work best. Plus, it doesn't help that I have massive writersblock and am finding it increasingly difficult to write fanfict anymore, which really sucks.

Writers block... a serious and tragic condition. Well I'll explain what I was thinking for Psychological Torture and tell me what ya think. After Tracey finds out Eve originally came back to avenge Sarah she obviously cracks the ****s. Now instead of them apologizing and all that jazz I was thinking of continuing it further. So instead Eve feels like she has to redeem herself for everything and here's where my idea kinda gets messed. I was thinking maybe Eve knows that Charlie is going to come back, or someone like Charlie and he holds up the entire town (kinda like Sarah). Then Eve comes in and saves the day, but she gets shot. Tracey and her make up and blah blah blah... The other idea of Tracey being pissed off and hooking up with Peter didn't work as well. But yeah as you can see it's a mess of ideas so maybe I should just leave it shorter. Writers block I HATE YOU!!!

Ooh, I like it! So it's a story about redemption? Awesome! Now I have a spontaneus desire to listen to Marilyn Manson's Redeemer. :wub:

I really like those ideas! If you're having trouble deciding, you can use whatever stuff I had plotted for Fading Light and tweak it to fit your fic if you want.

It's definitely themed on redemption, but it's got so many themes I get confused.

*Redemption: Eve > Sarah, Eve > Summer Bay :wink:

*Deception: Eve > Tracey :ph34r:

*Love: Eve > Tracey :wub:

But with Year 12 coming to an end unfortunately I have to concentrate more on that at the moment. But... I heard some news the other day which made me laugh! Not sure if it's true but on this video I made ages ago for Sarah Enright (Tracey) someone recently posted a comment saying that she's now a director! And he's in a play for Oliver Twist (he's playing Fagin) and she's directing it! Jealous much? I'm just always intrigued to see what actors I love are up to now :)

Archived