Emily Perry

Guest greg098

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That couldn't have just been Rabsey... could it? LIKE A NINJA!

It's my birthday and Rabsey is back, yep, it's a good day :lol:

Maybe a spin-off wouldn't suck! Hell I'd watch it :P I got some new ideas for my fic today, but also some **** ones. I'm having trouble ending it but I'll work on it. Day-dreaming = Good ideas ;)

Ooooh so you're writing another story? Which one is this? Glad you've found your inspiration!

And yo Rabsey, I just read Blank the other day. Loves it, absolutely loves it! Looks like you haven't disappeared after all :)

Haha thanks Andy! It's only been my birthday for a few hours but it's going great :) I should be getting my laptop soon which is awesome. Considering my 15 year old sister has one it's finally my turn :lol:

Awwww I'm looking forward to Fading Lights even more now! You know what really helps writing? Day-dreaming the fic out and trying to imagine it. Seriously, it works a treat!

Anyway back to school work! Take care :)

Absolutely! I also got a Wii, it's some console by Nintendo. Looks like fun :D Really appropriate items for Year 12 :lol:

Haha I've been doing the same all day. I finished my Maths work early so I just sat there and I used my strategy. Basically I pick a song that sounds like it would suit the scene and then I imagine it with the music. It's working so far! I thought I should plan the story first before writing absolute crap.

I just read some of Emergency, it's really good! Did you ever finish writing it? You should :)

OMG! That's exactly what I do, with the music/scene imaginings.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Yeah, I did finish it, but after Emergency is the final sequel called Shattered, which you can find in the Flammable thread in the summary. It explains how Tracey/Eve met. :wub:

Hee. That's cute. I'm glad you got things you wanted! :D

First things first: LAURA! *tackle hugs* :wub: Happy (belated) birthday!

The Monique/Milby scene in the latest episode of Girltrash (It's up at my LJ, Misty is an effin' badass! "I'll f*ck your sh*t up.") totally reminded me of when Zoe had Sally tied up in the factory, if only Zoe had threatened to bash Sally's teeth out with a golf club. It would've been the best thing ever! Or maybe that's just the hardcore cold/flu meds I'm on :huh:

*retreats back into the shadows* I was never here :ph34r:

OMG! It's up?! I swear I'm so excited right now, it's not even funny! :o
You think you were excited? Yesterday, at the surfing thingy, Gabby said that she thought that this episode was the makeout one. I got up 6am, after Max jumped on my head, to watch it even though I stayed up watching Sleepy Hollow (Beheadings FTW!) until 2 last night. I can't wait till next week, the girls are all alone and tied up, Milby kissage is imment! :wub: And there's less than 2 weeks until the South premiere!

*sigh* I need cheering up after finding out that the Matt/Mandy rumours are true <_< Someone write me some Milby/Spashley/Mabrielle fic? *puppy dog eyes* Pleeeeease?

*shines a torch into the shadows, searching for the brightened outline of Rabsey* Come back here this instance! This thread needs you!
:P *is stealthy like ninja!Zoe* You can't catch me! :ph34r:

Archived