Emily Perry

Guest greg098

:lol: I know! "Who the f*ck moved my f*cking clothes before the f*cking sh*t was DRY!?"

Rabsey really does need to come back. I miss our rants too!

I know, I love that scene. It's probably my second favorite with the hospital scene. Third is probably when she's chasing Sally around the tyre factory like a complete nutter. :wub:

:lol: I know! I wondered that too. The only explanation I can think of is that she wore her Maxine Trood disguise at work but because it was so quiet and late, she probably didn't think it to be too big a risk.

Or my interpretation of it is that was either how she and Tracey met or when they carried out that story Tracey spun Peter about seeing Zoe working at the hospital, witnesses to back it up etc. (it could also explain who she was smiling at).

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else wanna leave exact ****ing change???!!! :lol: Priceless ;)

The best part about Zoe chasing Sally was that she wasn't! She was doing that creepy Terminator walk which says "I don't need to run... this looks cooler..."

Well if I go insane you can count on the fact I won't be in public like Zoe was. Risky much? Sif some elderly and sick would dob her in though :P

Ooooh you just mentioned about Tracey telling Peter Zoe was back. What episode was that? I don't even know if I saw it. I might try and download it just for a laugh :D

:lol: Priceless! Totally.

Guh, I know. How f*cking badass was Eve Jacobsen? Why couldn't they have made Zoe that determined and vengeful when she returned? She was who I was excited about returning, not playful sociopath Zoe (although she and Tracey were awesome too). It's just Eve would've gotten the job done.

Damn. I'm not sure what the episode number was but I think it was the first of the double-episode day, you know? Tracey wasn't in it but Peter, when confronted by Jack in his Stalker shed, explained how Tracey told him that she saw Zoe, Zoe got spooked and ran off, and immediately told Peter about what she had seen, after finding out about the Laura McPherson case. (I really suck at explaining).

I wish I knew what number it was because I really want that episode now! *pout*

Nope you explained that perfectly! I think I might even have that one already :lol: I wanna see Tracey show up for the first time, cause I can't remember when it was.

I might just call Zoeve for now, just cause I can :P But yeah Tracey was awesome, but obviously would've been nice to have seen more of her and Zoe plotting against everyone. The evil side to Tracey was extreme :D

Whatever happened to that Random Place site? It's gone :( I thought the behind the scenes videos were funny as hell... and now they're gone. Shame I never saved any of them.

*yawn* Damn 2am! Maybe I should sleep :lol: I might go to bed in a sec, after finding Random Place somewhere!

Random Place is gone? OMG! NOOOOoooo....! :(

I think Tracey's first episode was 4192 - it was the one where Zoe planted the fake bomb in Peter's apartment.

It would've been great to have seen Tracey and Zoe plotting together. Or at least have us see Zoe actually doing the things she did. We knew who the Stalker was, why the secrecy? I understand now showing Tracey, 'cause of the whole 'element of surprise' thing, but come on! <_<

The whole thing wasn't really a big shock anyway. As if no-one saw that coming :lol: It would've been cooler seeing them plotting and organizing the attack. Then at least we'd get to see them more.

I watched that episode today, but I never realized I hadn't seen Tracey before that :P

Yeah it's gone :( They must have removed it after it finished. Those videos were so funny! I might do some detective work and find them... But for now I'm off to sleep! Be back later today :)

Haha I didn't remember that quote until you just said it. Mmmm... lollies :wub:

I've given up on finding the videos, can't be bothered at the moment. They should have a Zoe/Tracey spin-off series, presuming that they didn't die in the explosion. Hell if everyone else survived then they should! Some sort of show following them around in their wacky adventures. Actually thinking about it a bit more it sounds **** :lol:

I'm working on my fic now, lucky it was a short school day. But then I have band practice in a bit to interrupt my concentration! GAH! How's your fic going?

:lol:

How awesome would a Zoe/Tracey spin-off be? I'd probably prefer it to be what happened after the tyre factory explosion leading up to her return to the Bay, how she and Tracey met, all the Laura McPherson stuff etc. :wub:

YAY! :D I'm glad it's coming along! I'll probably bounce so much I'd hit the roof when you get round to posting it, I'm so excited!

Fading Lights is coming along slowly. Very slowly. I just managed to get into writing another original story I wanted to do, so I'll probably be focusing all my energy on that.

Archived