Emily Perry

Guest greg098

HA! You've been watching Sleepy Hollow? Wow, that's so weird, I was thinking of watching that earlier, after watching From Hell every night all night. I never used to but now I find Johnny Depp kinda... pretty. :P

Guh. I really can't wait for Milby to get it on already. There's only like, what, two episodes left? Hurry up! It's not fair! I'm all with Mandy about GT being made into a movie.

I'll definitely try to write some Mabrielle/Milby later in the week, I'm just really struggling to finish the first part of a new original story I'm doing. I've only got two more scenes to do, so I'll be able to write some then.

Hee! I'm really getting into the whole Stalker thing again recently. I've just read the first few chapters of SACIT since my last post. Will we ever find out who the stalker is?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA! You've been watching Sleepy Hollow? Wow, that's so weird, I was thinking of watching that earlier, after watching From Hell every night all night. I never used to but now I find Johnny Depp kinda... pretty. :P
It was on tv last night. It was so weird they cut the gory scenes short even though it was showing at midnight :blink: I've always thought that Johnny Depp was pretty, but not in PotC like everyone else *shrug*

Guh. I really can't wait for Milby to get it on already. There's only like, what, two episodes left? Hurry up! It's not fair! I'm all with Mandy about GT being made into a movie.
Dude, there are way more than two episodes left, I heard somewhere that it's going to be going until November.

YAY! for Andylicious Milby/Mabrielle fic!

Hee! I'm really getting into the whole Stalker thing again recently. I've just read the first few chapters of SACIT since my last post. Will we ever find out who the stalker is?
Since I'm probably (I'm not saying never, just that it's not very likely.) not going to finish SACIT, do you want me to just tell you?

It was on tv last night. It was so weird they cut the gory scenes short even though it was showing at midnight :blink: I've always thought that Johnny Depp was pretty, but not in PotC like everyone else *shrug*

lol. PotC is the movie that made me think 'Johnny Depp is so damn overrated, what's the attraction?'. Although, I'm starting to see the pirate appeal, suspiciously since reading Hey Jealousy!. :wink:

YAY! for Andylicious Milby/Mabrielle fic!

Hee. I'll have to think of a plot. I am so f*cking glad GT is continuing up until November. I thought there was only 10 episodes. Now I'm all excited again! :D

Since I'm probably (I'm not saying never, just that it's not very likely.) not going to finish SACIT, do you want me to just tell you?

For real? Hell yes! It's been killing me not knowing for literally about a year now. :lol:

Although, I'm starting to see the pirate appeal, suspiciously since reading Hey Jealousy!.
:lol: OMG, have you read the new pirate fic over at the Spashley board? Dom!Ashley/Sub!Spencer, smuttiness!

Okay, here it is, the SACIT spoiler to end all spoilers

Are you sure you want to read it?

Really?

Okay. Highlight to read.

Okay, I'm working on a much longer, more detailed explanation of events. But I have to go back and read my own fic to make sure I don't miss any of the clues. But the person behind 'The Stalker', the Big Boss of the drug syndicate, The Really Bad (No, I'm Not Joking) Evil Guy was…dun, dun, duuuuun: MADGE WILKINS!

That's right! Sweet, little old Madge Wilkins was, in fact, a criminal mastermind. The old woman that waved Fitzy and Rice down to tell them about the abandoned car in Chapter 8? Madge Wilkins. The one who ordered Jason Maddox to execute her grandson because she knew that the cops were onto him? Madge Wilkins.

Trust me, I know that it sounds retarded but if I'd actually finished the story there would've been a lot more build up and a totally creepifying Eve/Madge scene in the interview room where we get to see what she's really like.

Bet you didn't see that one coming. :ph34r: As for who killed Lucas/tried to kill Cassie, I'll give you details on that soon. But if you want to come up with one last guess, now's the time to do it.

:lol: OMFG! That is one hell of a twist! I certainly never would've guessed it! And you know the best part? It totally works! We don't have a clue who the hell this

Madge Wilkins

is. Wow. I'm amazed actually. Excellent villain!

As for who killed Lucas? Damn, I really don't know. I got a niggling feeling in the back of my head that his death is somehow linked to Henry, what with him showing up soon after an' all. Am I close? :unsure:

Smut, did you say? Well, I'm going to have to venture off and see now, aren't I? *shifty eyes* :ph34r:

I'm back from my birthday celebrations and the alcohol is out of my system :lol:

RABSEY!!! *tackles back* Now the forum is back to the old days :wub: I haven't read all that I've missed but I saw the word Girltrash! Sweet... absolutely sweet. Andy, you got me hooked in a few short minutes ;)

How is everyone? I'm off to listen to the new Sum 41 album and write my heart out. After much day-dreaming I finally know what to do. Oooooh and what's this fic you're writing Rabs? Haha... I just remembered Team Rabsandy :lol:

:lol: And Rabsey got me hooked on Girltrash! It really is like drugs, or an STD, transferring from person to person.

Team Rabsandy! OMG, I remember that one! :D

I'm glad you're both back. And that you're got those scenes thought out, Laura. Squee! Stalker Girls both armed with fic? Doesn't get any better. :wub:

TEAM RABSANDY!!!!!! :wub:

:lol: OMFG! That is one hell of a twist! I certainly never would've guessed it! And you know the best part? It totally works! We don't have a clue who the hell this

Madge Wilkins

is. Wow. I'm amazed actually. Excellent villain!

I know, right? We don't know who the hell they are but they seem to know everything about everyone in the town!

Girltrash is so an STD, but of the good kind. Instead of itching and burning, it gives you multiple Milbygasms :P

:wub: @ Rabsandy also.

Speaking of Milbygasms, when's South of Nowhere starting, August? I can't remember when word got out a 3rd series had been commissioned, it seems that long ago. Yet another fandom Rabsey introduced me too. You seen it, Laura? 'Tis has two of the Girtltrash actresses as the main characters. :wub:

So, was I right about the Henry link regarding Lucas' murder in SACIT? :P

Speaking of Milbygasms, when's South of Nowhere starting, August? I can't remember when word got out a 3rd series had been commissioned, it seems that long ago.
It starts August 10th (11 DAYS, OMG!)

Alright, here's where I abuse my power as your leader and order you to watch this show! Or at least watch this clip of cute Spencer (aka Gabrielle Christian aka Colby from Girltrash) and Ashley (aka Mandy Musgrave aka Misty from Girltrash) moments from the show. If you don't get hooked on this show then you are not human!

:wub::wub::wub:

PM me for links to download the episodes. Trust me, it's worth it. South Of Nowhere has the full Team Rabsandy seal of approval.

So, was I right about the Henry link regarding Lucas' murder in SACIT? :P
Yep, I'm still working on that explantion because Henry's linked to a lot more than that.

Archived