Line of the week! UK version

Guest Frankie

Dexter's reaction to finding out Casey and Sasha didn't tell him they were an item: "We stayed up all night talking about him!You ate some of my chocolate supply!I let you win some of the board games!"And then, when Sid finds out:"You wake up.Your daughter's dating a Braxton.Maybe this is the Twilight Zone.Maybe none of this is really happening."

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Heath: "Yesterday, when you wanted to talk about the wedding, I was a bit..."

Bianca: "Evasive, noncommittal, useless?"

Heath: "Just one of those, okay?"

Honourable mention:

Indi, as Chris stares at April: "How about I offer you a free twelve-month membership?"

Chris: "Ah, no thanks, I've already eaten."

• 2 months later...

Marilyn (Fishing): "I'm really sorry about this. You know, it's just this is the only place I can come to be alone! I suppose you guys are lucky, you know you don't have to worry about getting involved with inappropriate men, you just have to swim around and concentrate on not getting eaten, or caught so you know, don't cry ."

John: "Who are you talking to?"

One of my favourite scenes recently.

• 1 month later...

Irene and Marilyn discussing John:

Irene: "You've got two options.Option one:You keep pushing those feelings down until he leaves town."

Marilyn: "Well, that sounds really sad."

Irene: "Or option two:You lay your cards on the table, tell him how you really feel."

Marilyn: "Well, that sounds really scary!How about option three:I do nothing except help John stay in Summer Bay?"

Irene: "That sounds really gutless."

• 2 weeks later...

John: "If for some strange circumstance this cuts out, you see there's a 'Test' button there? You push that, and the LEDs, they'll give you a code.. and then the fairies will appear, and they'll scatter stardust all over it.. Marilyn! You haven't been on the planet the last couple of days!"

Archived