NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are Robbie and Tash at the moment? I haven't seen them for ages!

I know. They seemed to have disappeared ever since there was all that business with Tash and the baby. Its been all about other couples at the moment like Jack and Martha, Kim and Rachel and Brad and Emily.

Martha seems to have given up very quickly on her marriage. One day they are happy and the next she's ready to move out. I agree some of the acting has been very good for a change!

I thought Chris Hemsworth did a good job last night when he had to read that poem at Ella's christening.

I hope Mattie and Lucas get together again.

Finally, the truth about Cassie and Macca is out! I was starting to get really annoyed at them. I loved it when Ric said, "You and Macca can both rot in hell." Strong words but they were so true.

Yeah, I didn't feel sorry for Cassie at all. And Macca is a real jerk. He has been sort of pressuring Cassie and he acts like he did nothing wrong. I feel so bad for Ric.

Aw, Mattie and Luc are just too cute. It was so nice of Dean and Gareth. And, yeah, Chris' acting was great yesterday while he was reading the poem.

Jack, you little outfit stealer, you. :P

Cassie is a very silly girl...why would go back to him?

I don't understand what's going on in her head. I just want to reach into the tv and slap her!

I wonder if Mattie being the one who was there for Ric means anything?

They do seem to be close.

I wonder if Mattie being the one who was there for Ric means anything?

They do seem to be close.

Just watched the omnibus today...

I agree. I loved that scene between Ric and Matilda at the house where he said something like "You've changed... you're different. Stronger, so sure of yourself." I thought it was sooooo sweet, all that interaction between them. :wub:

Archived