NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to slap Cassie...what is she thinking taking that creep Macca back over Ric?

He hit her not once but twice...he doesn't deserve another chance.

I wonder what Dean's secret is?!?!

I know what Dean secret is but I will not tell it reavel either next week or the week after?

Cassie and Macca are so wrong. Can't believe she takes him back after all that happened. When will she ever learn? Can't believe how much she is going to hurt Ric when she tells him that she wants to be with the woman basher rather than with a gentleman. [Compared to Macca, Ric's a gentleman :D ]

Cassie and Macca are so wrong. Can't believe she takes him back after all that happened. When will she ever learn? Can't believe how much she is going to hurt Ric when she tells him that she wants to be with the woman basher rather than with a gentleman. [Compared to Macca, Ric's a gentleman :D ]

I agree. I wish Cassie and Macca would disappear as i find myself changing the channel everytime they are on. I have never warmed to Cassie at all and she has never been good enough for Ric.

I agree. I wish Cassie and Macca would disappear as i find myself changing the channel everytime they are on. I have never warmed to Cassie at all and she has never been good enough for Ric.

i totally agree with both of you guys! I never quite warmed to her either, i'm was never really sure why though....

I like Macca on his own, he seems like an okay sort of guy (minus the whole violent/drug saga). I don't really like the Cassie/Ric pairing either. There was an episode at the start of the week where they were all lovey dovey, touchy feely and it seemed really over the top.

i was just thinking... i ownder why Cassie never fought back against Macca when he hit her? She did after all have all those boxing lessons?

i was just thinking... i ownder why Cassie never fought back against Macca when he hit her? She did after all have all those boxing lessons?

Thats right. If i remember correctly she had those lessons after all that business with her uncle. Im guessing she was probably in shock when Macca hit her so she didn't think to use her boxing skills to hit him back.

Archived