NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Brad had a major go at Sally because she thought that he and Martha had spent the night together. Martha only stayed at his place because she got too drunk and was embarrassed to go home. Sally admitted to Alf she had feelings for Brad and Brad admitted to Rachel he had feelings for Sally. That was pretty much it except Belle came home and Drew was in the living room in just his boxers because him and Amanda had been up to you know what.

By the way Home and Away is on until at least the 8th December because i brought a tv guide today and it goes up to that date :)

QUOTE(clarky24 @ Nov 23 2006, 07:33 PM)

By the way Home and Away is on until at least the 8th December because i brought a tv guide today and it goes up to that date

Yay! Thanks for that! December the 8th is when (Spoiler)Johnny arrives! I can't wait!!!!!!!

I only saw the episode where Belle, Ric, Matilda and Lucas were all hanging out at Ric's place and Belle and Ric got drunk. At the end Drew was arguing with Amanda about thier affair and Dan happened to be at the door listening to the arguement!

I think the start of the week was stuff about the believers and how mumma rose had baby ella etc, but I'm not entirely sure... But yay Omnibus on Sunday!

Just thought I'd do my post-omnibus comments before anyone in my house comes home... no one knows about my h&a obssession!!! So I pretty much have no one to talk to about it. Lol. :D Anyway...

It's great that the believers storyline is finally over and Mumma Rose is locked up, she's escaped so many times it was starting to get a bit out of hand. It was good though. I thought Isobel Lucas was great in all of her scenes!! I cracked up at Robbie's "give her back to us you sick freak!"

Brad soooo should not have had a go at Sally, I felt so sorry for her! What a meanie... I get that he's still grieving for Emily but he didn't have to be so harsh to poor Sal!

Amanda and Drew... I still can't believe that it happened. I honestly thought Amanda would put Belle first and do the right thing, but she just had to give in to temptation! Mind you... Drew does have a nice bod...

Matilda and Ric were cute... I really hope that they get together!! The tension between them is almost as sweet if not sweeter than Brad and Sally.

Ooohh... those guys are after Drew again. *scary music* Dum dum dum!!!

Archived