NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ She died yesterday. I reckon there was amazing acting from Chris [brad] and Kate [sally] today. I wonder if Macca is going to tell Alf about his girlfriend. And it was really great that Alf figured out the truth for himself. Of course, Colleen helped too.

^ She died yesterday. I reckon there was amazing acting from Chris [brad] and Kate [sally] today. I wonder if Macca is going to tell Alf about his girlfriend. And it was really great that Alf figured out the truth for himself. Of course, Colleen helped too.

I have to agree. The acting from Chris and Kate was great. I really liked Emily it was a shame she wasn't on the show for longer. I loved it when Colleen was cleaning at Amandas and she was listening into Maccas and Amandas conversation and then she went running over to tell Alf all about it. She makes me laugh Colleen.

Emily dying was very sad...i wish she'd been on for longer but she was obviously there to serve a purpose...wonder what it was?!?!

Macca and Amanda! Yeah right...they don't suit each other at all...everyone is going to be really angry when they find out about Macca and Cassie!

Emily dying was very sad...i wish she'd been on for longer but she was obviously there to serve a purpose...wonder what it was?!?!

I reckon her only purpose was so that she could die and thus give Brad something tragic in common with Sally.

I wonder wether Sally and Brad will get together?!?!

To make it the programme more realistic they should give Brad a while to grieve.

Amanda kissed Drew...ewww...like Macca said he's 17! What was she thinking?!?!

I wonder who stole Drew?

^ I reckon Amanda's good side shone yesterday when she helped Macca and Cassie out. The woman isn't evil afterall. Just a bit weird in the head for liking a 17 year old boy :P .

Alf was so close to getting it right. Hope Drew's alright. The poor fella. First he gets framed as the pyro. Then he gets whacked in the head. And then now he's being kidnapped. :ph34r:

I thought it was a nice touch yesterday when Tony was Emily's memorial service considering all that business with Brad having to let him go from the school. The Jack and Martha stuff was quite sad as well. I thought there was some great acting from Paul O'brien during those scenes.

Archived