Your country's best attribute

Guest Tamxxx

Meath eh? Cool!! So I guess your more of a football fan then!? As you can see, we are mad obsessed with hurling down here!! =]

Yup, deffo a footballing county! But I'm supporting Waterford in the hurling this year. More just a fan of Big Dan to be honest!! :lol:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glasgow? Hmm!

I think the best thing would be the atmosphere really.. most people are friendly towards you, good banter and that!

The worst thing can be the same thing though, things can go wrong very quickly in Glasgow!

We're not the murder capital of Europe for no reason!

Meath eh? Cool!! So I guess your more of a football fan then!? As you can see, we are mad obsessed with hurling down here!! =]

Yup, deffo a footballing county! But I'm supporting Waterford in the hurling this year. More just a fan of Big Dan to be honest!! :lol:

Tisc Tisc!! Lol its gonna be a good match, seeing as Waterford and Kilkenny are right beside each other, so you can expect alot of rivalry!! CANT WAIT!!

Tisc Tisc!! Lol its gonna be a good match, seeing as Waterford and Kilkenny are right beside each other, so you can expect alot of rivalry!! CANT WAIT!!

Well Waterford still have to get past Limerick first! :lol: But I think they will! Would love them to beat Kilkenny to be honest....no offence to the Cats or anything......but they've won too much!

Well Waterford still have to get past Limerick first! :lol: But I think they will! Would love them to beat Kilkenny to be honest....no offence to the Cats or anything......but they've won too much!

Yeah Waterford should beat Limerick handy! Still, I would love them to loose, I mean imagine beating Cork, the 2nd best team in Ireland (After Kilkenny of course, just kidding, well....not!!) to loose to LIMERICK!!

I know what you mean, a few people I know are just like 'I wish Kilkenny would just lose now and again'' But of course, they arent hurling obsessed, Like myself!! =]

Hm, what has Norway got to be proud of?

Well, looking past all the horrible, but very inovative traditional food, I actually think we have a few things to be proud of (our soccer team is not among those things).

- The May 17th celebrations

- The national costumes

- The cheeseslicer (I rest my case.)

- PULTOST! (Don't ask, 50 % of Norway will disagree with me)

Estonia.

Positive:

+ National Song and Dance Festival. It is very nice tradition.

+ Quite decent weather. Summer is warm and winter is cold. We don't have any floods, hurricanes or other such catastrophes.

+ Quite nice nature. Actually it's boring but definitely not ugly.

Neutral:

= History. Our nation has been under foreign occupation most time but we also have some nice historical moments. I'm sure that independent Estonia between WWI and WWII was very nice. If you are visiting Estonia you should go and check old town of Tallinn - it's really nice.

Negative:

- Strange law system. Laws should be strictlyer and punishments should be stronger. At the moment is seems like stealing a candy is bigger crime than killing a human.

- Russia and russians. There are many russians in Estonia but most of them hate us. They should really consider moving back to Russia and stay there. But there are also some nice russians here.

Yeah Waterford should beat Limerick handy! Still, I would love them to loose, I mean imagine beating Cork, the 2nd best team in Ireland (After Kilkenny of course, just kidding, well....not!!) to loose to LIMERICK!!

I know what you mean, a few people I know are just like 'I wish Kilkenny would just lose now and again'' But of course, they arent hurling obsessed, Like myself!! =]

Waterford lost today :( (poor Dan :P) but glad it was to Limerick. Obviously supporting them in the final now!

And Kerry had it put to them today by Monaghan....personally I'm glad they won cause Monaghan, bless them, would probably get hammered by Dublin which assuming Meath beat Cork would mean a Dublin v Meath final. And although there'd be no better way to win an All Ireland (beating Dublin I mean) it would also be the worst way to lose because as many know Meath aren't too fond of Dublin and we'd never hear the end of it!! :lol:. So this way, Kerry might beat dublin and it wouldn't be so bad losing to them in the final! (Hope that makes sense!! :P)

Waterford lost today :( (poor Dan :P) but glad it was to Limerick. Obviously supporting them in the final now!

And Kerry had it put to them today by Monaghan....personally I'm glad they won cause Monaghan, bless them, would probably get hammered by Dublin which assuming Meath beat Cork would mean a Dublin v Meath final. And although there'd be no better way to win an All Ireland (beating Dublin I mean) it would also be the worst way to lose because as many know Meath aren't too fond of Dublin and we'd never hear the end of it!! :lol:. So this way, Kerry might beat dublin and it wouldn't be so bad losing to them in the final! (Hope that makes sense!! :P)

AH!! I cant believe Waterford LOST!! I mean to beat cork, then to lose to Limerick!?!? Haha I missed the match because Im at a Basketball camp all week, but I couldnt believe it when I heard!!

Archived