Guest Tamxxx

um.....Wales.....

Best:

The grass is green

Lots of hills

Nice Beaches (especially where I live)

Worst:

Cold and wet.

Most people in wales(South Wales) are the snoobiest gits ever!

And teenagers(especially the closest town by me) are disgriminated against coz everyone asumes that we are all the same!

I totally agree with that one, too, DreamerCio! I *love* N. Wales' beaches...I could happily live on them. :P:D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am close to Clifden. It's nice, but have you met the teenagers? Blah.. <_<

I was on Inis Bofin loads of times. You must of went to Cleggan then, I love it there.

Oh, and the D4 girls... those bitches. Stupidity takes a human form when it comes to D4 girls. I sat in front of three of them on the 16A bus. They were so annoying and blunt.

They all thought that they were English... until I turned around and explained to them that we are Irish but speak English...

They said.. "People in Mexico must really like us because we are English and speak English"... The whole bus actually went quiet when they said that!

I had to turn around and say.. "Your Irish, Not English. But you speak English. Get it?" ... Their reaction was the funniest of all... "Oh yeah!"

Wow, I really wanted to slap them... and almost did when one of them said... "America has no race, their all immigrants". Yes, they said that. I cracked up! I couldn't stop laughing at the stupidity!

Then they started going on about how they miss their childhood, and that was the cherry on top of the stupidity... "Oh my god Karen, I really miss third year.." ... Karens reply.. "Rebecca, we are in Second year."...

That's my rant about D4 girls... hope it entertained you! :P

It did. Very much so. And the sad part is that it is very true.

I am close to Clifden. It's nice, but have you met the teenagers? Blah.. <_<

I was on Inis Bofin loads of times. You must of went to Cleggan then, I love it there.

Oh, and the D4 girls... those bitches. Stupidity takes a human form when it comes to D4 girls. I sat in front of three of them on the 16A bus. They were so annoying and blunt.

They all thought that they were English... until I turned around and explained to them that we are Irish but speak English...

They said.. "People in Mexico must really like us because we are English and speak English"... The whole bus actually went quiet when they said that!

I had to turn around and say.. "Your Irish, Not English. But you speak English. Get it?" ... Their reaction was the funniest of all... "Oh yeah!"

Wow, I really wanted to slap them... and almost did when one of them said... "America has no race, their all immigrants". Yes, they said that. I cracked up! I couldn't stop laughing at the stupidity!

Then they started going on about how they miss their childhood, and that was the cherry on top of the stupidity... "Oh my god Karen, I really miss third year.." ... Karens reply.. "Rebecca, we are in Second year."...

That's my rant about D4 girls... hope it entertained you! :P

It did. Very much so. And the sad part is that it is very true.

Are these D4 girls geniunally thick? Or do they just think that it's 'cool' to be a total ditz?

A bit of both, Jess.

Most are thick. :)

Indeed they are. :)

They are instantly recognisable by baggy tracksuit bottoms, Dubes (they're shoes), bad fake tan, and very messy hair. They may also be carrying Daddy's credit card, or as they would say, Credit Cord. If anyone had heard Brian O'Driscoll the rugby player talk, they talk the same. :glare:

A bit of both, Jess.

Most are thick. :)

I agree with you Cal they are so thick. I was at the Munster-Leinster rugby match and there was loads of them there all dressed up yet they knew nothing about rugby. They cheered when O' Gara scored because they thought he was cute even though he playing for Munster who were beating the crap out of Leinster.

Indeed they are. :)

They are instantly recognisable by baggy tracksuit bottoms, Dubes (they're shoes), bad fake tan, and very messy hair. They may also be carrying Daddy's credit card, or as they would say, Credit Cord. If anyone had heard Brian O'Driscoll the rugby player talk, they talk the same. :glare:

HA! Credit Cord! :lol:

Instead of saying "Right", they say "Roight" . And when they ask for a beer... " Can I have a Heino please".

Agh!! They are so annoying!

I agree with you Cal they are so thick. I was at the Munster-Leinster rugby match and there was loads of them there all dressed up yet they knew nothing about rugby. They cheered when O' Gara scored because they thought he was cute even though he playing for Munster who were beating the crap out of Leinster.

The problem there was.... they don't know that O' Gara plays for Munster. :P

I'm not much of a Rugby head myself, but I'd sure know that he doesn't play for Leinster. :P

Archived