Who do you like better together??

Guest ((Chazz))

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know Kim is going to chose Rachel because that's the right thing to do in a soapie. Persnally though I loved Kim when he was with Kit back in 2004. That was the only time I liked his character. I prefer Rachel to be better off with someone her own age any way. Rachel deserves much more then Kim.

Kim in and Kit were great when they first got together, they had spark. Now it's like they brang it back up just for the sake of it and it's rubbish. He'll probably chose Rachel though, and besides she'd be majorly teed if he didn't, i mean she gave up her career for him!

We all know Kim is going to chose Rachel because that's the right thing to do in a soapie. Persnally though I loved Kim when he was with Kit back in 2004. That was the only time I liked his character. I prefer Rachel to be better off with someone her own age any way. Rachel deserves much more then Kim.

My thoughts exactly Drew!

Kim and Kit are better off together, they have a history, which no-one cna change.

Even though age dosnt matter Rachel is better off with someone her own age. :)

Personally I couldn’t care less – but Id have to say Kim and Rachel - Kim became more of a character I could get into with a little more depth when paired up with an older woman. It also was good for the actor to be paired up with an actress with a high standard, I liked that.

While I did like Kit and Kim as a couple the first time round, I've really warmed to him and Rachel and I'd prefer them to end up together. There's something refreshing about them that I can't put my finger on. Plus I'd hate Kim to break Rachel's heart and leave with Kit because it would remind me of the Hayley/Alex/Brodie situation, which sucked beyond belief.

Archived