Who do you like better together??

Guest ((Chazz))

I prefer Kim with Kit. As Drew has said, back in 2004 I really loved their relationship. Kit and Kim, I think, suit each other more. Rachel has sacrificed a lot for this relationship and ultimately I don't think it will go anywhere. I know it's not always good to drag up the past but in this case I would much prefer to see Kim end up with Kit. I know the kiss out in the bush was only a comfort thing but I really think it might bring up unresolved feelings for each other.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leah's relationships: Vinnie, Jesse, Dan. Hardly a serial swinger!

And before anyone mentions Peter, she was never actually with Peter, she just got caught up in a hormonal moment, as she did with Flynn. And Hugh was barely a fling.

Kim and Kit.

They are so much better together. Kit is also my favourite character, and Kim isn't that bad either. I'm not a huge fan of Rachel, probably beacuse she annoys the crap out of me, and her acting is really bad. Kit is far more interesting, and most people I know love her.

Kim would be much better off with Kit, they can both act, they are cool together, and they are just cool!

Kim and Kit.

They are so much better together. Kit is also my favourite character, and Kim isn't that bad either. I'm not a huge fan of Rachel, probably beacuse she annoys the crap out of me, and her acting is really bad. Kit is far more interesting, and most people I know love her.

Kim would be much better off with Kit, they can both act, they are cool together, and they are just cool!

Kim does nothing for me! One of the most pointless characters, IMO.

Im saying Rachel and Kim. Rachel's stuck by him, with Barry, e.t.c.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like Kim & Rachel. I am not really a fan of Kim & Kit..... I think it was a bit much for Kit to say "we need to work out what we are going to tell Rachel [etc etc]"..... it was like Kit was trying to pull Kim's strings, it was only a kiss - in an moment... sure they had been together in the past but things move on!!! hmm now I will hop of my soap box but I really don't want Kim and Kit back together - bring on Kim & RACHEL!!

Actually. It wasn't just a kiss. Things got quite....intimate, is one way of saying it, if you get what I mean. I could never make up my mind on that. I like both couples. For those who care, I wrote a fic (Okay, in the middle of WRITING a fic,) with the same sort of problem, Kim/ Kit, or Kim/ Rachel. Called: New fanfic, feedback wanted, and one where Kit and Kim ARE together, called the liar, the lies, and more lies. Please read! Also, may I point out whoever said this, Amy Mathews acting is not BAD. They wouldn't have picked her if it was, so don't bag her, or anyone else for that matter ( about their acting) . Anyways, I just hope that when chris DOES leave, Amy Mathews (don't you find it wierd that both actresses have the name Amy and both last names start with M?) doesn't leave, or if she does they bring other Amy back, which is not planned unfortunately.

oops, I didn't mean to write that much

Archived