Who do you like better together??

Guest ((Chazz))

Definitely Rachel. I really think its time to put all of Kim's past relationships in the past. None of them have ever worked out for the best until he met Rachel, and finally he was in a stable, geuine relationship. Keep it going! I think Kit could find someone far better anyway :P

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad someone has posted this I was going to but I thought nobody would like the idea of mr think Kit & kim are meant to be!! I love Kit & Kim together!! They ave always liked eachother every since they layed eyes on each other!!!!

Very difficult to decide, as I'm a fan of both couplings. I'm going to have to say Kit though - if only to see it cause Rachel go through another decline, in order to show that it's not that easy to recover from such a breakdown - plus, Rachel has been one of the only consistent parts of the show since the explosion. Irrelevant I know, but I like her in decline mode. Also, Kim and Rachel most likely aren't going to last a great deal longer - Kim's liason with Kit is going to put immense pressure on the pair.

I really like Kim & Rachel. I am not really a fan of Kim & Kit..... I think it was a bit much for Kit to say "we need to work out what we are going to tell Rachel [etc etc]"..... it was like Kit was trying to pull Kim's strings, it was only a kiss - in an moment... sure they had been together in the past but things move on!!! hmm now I will hop of my soap box but I really don't want Kim and Kit back together - bring on Kim & RACHEL!!

Archived