What different languages can you speak?

Guest girl_from_uk

I can read Latin and Greek, but I cannot speak it. Then of course Dutch, English, French and now I'm learning Spanish. A very interesting and beautiful language in my opinion.

I'd love to be able to use sign language. Very interesting.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can read Latin and Greek, but I cannot speak it. Then of course Dutch, English, French and now I'm learning Spanish. A very interesting and beautiful language in my opinion.

I'd love to be able to use sign language. Very interesting.

I don't really think that there's much use in being able to speak Latin and ancient Greek, as they're both dead languages anyway, far more useful to be able to read and understand them IMO.

And yes, sign language is very interesting. I really like it. :)

I speak French, Spanish and Italian. None fluently but fairly well - been doing French for 8 years, Spanish for 3 years, and Italian for a year.

J'espere etudier le francais, l'espagnol at l'italien a l'universite a l'avenir parce que j'aime parler avec les gens d'autres cultures et nationalites.

En mi opinion, los idiomas europeos son muy interesantes y utiles, especialmente el espanol el cual es fantastico.

Secondo me, tutte le persone nel mondo dovrebbe studiare le lingue- aiuteragli piu tardi nella vita!

Archived