Tutorials and Icon help

Guest Nim

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen a few people ask how to get a border like this:

userbanner6.png

1. Select all, and make a new layer. Pick a color, and go to Edit>Stroke. If you want a thick border, like the one I put in the about header, enter 17px, and make sure 'Center' is ticked. Click ok.

2. With your image still selected, make another new layer. Pick another color, and go to Edit>Stroke. Enter in 15 px, and click ok.

3. Your image should still be selected, if not, select it, and make another new layer. Using the same color you used for the 17px one, go to Edit>Stroke, and enter in 1px.

How do you select all?

I've seen a few people ask how to get a border like this:

userbanner6.png

1. Select all, and make a new layer. Pick a color, and go to Edit>Stroke. If you want a thick border, like the one I put in the about header, enter 17px, and make sure 'Center' is ticked. Click ok.

2. With your image still selected, make another new layer. Pick another color, and go to Edit>Stroke. Enter in 15 px, and click ok.

3. Your image should still be selected, if not, select it, and make another new layer. Using the same color you used for the 17px one, go to Edit>Stroke, and enter in 1px.

How do you select all?

Ctrl + A

Archived