DVD of Home and Away with all the episodes on it

Guest -Chris-

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but I have a horrible feeling that it will only be available to those living inside Australia. :( Something to do with copyright I think...

I think I heard something like that too... and that overseas cant view it as they will block it or something.. Well at least I can see it!

Yeah, but I have a horrible feeling that it will only be available to those living inside Australia. :( Something to do with copyright I think...

I think I heard something like that too... and that overseas cant view it as they will block it or something.. Well at least I can see it!

It's to do with the 'imprint' that your computer leaves (can't think of the technical name for it right now). Any that aren't Australian will not be allowed access. Maybe it would be possible to upload them though? I don't know...

I think you mean IP-addresses. They've had this streaming-thing for Lost at ABC's website for some time, and it's only accessible for those in the US, although it is possible to "fake" US-IPs. There is software for capping-streamed TV, yes.

Archived