Advertisements

Guest Amir

The one that seriously annoys me is the 'Injury Lawyers 4 U'. It's not cool, and it's not 'hip' because it uses txt-spk either! :angry:

Ugh I know, that advert is so patronising. Notice how the man being interrogated can't keep a straight face, because he's lying about everything!!! :ph34r: They've had the same advert for nearly a year now, I know every frickin word to it!!!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the Rugs a million ads where the guy is screaming

That has to be one of THE MOST annoying ads ever made. They use that guy (voice over) for all those clear out ads and sometimes they can go for a minute long. Yelling and screaming about rubbish for an entire minute. I have to put the t.v on mute when that comes on, i reeeally hate it, lol. <_<

But if they didn't have those we wouldn't have Andrew Hansen's Crazy Warehouse Guy.

The stupidest ad I can think of is the Oral B ads that say "This man is a dentist. So we can't show you his face on television." WTF? I don't think they needed a Chaser Ad Road-Test to debunk that claim.

Most of the Ad Road-Tests are done on ads that are pretty stupid. The "No, Gary, No" nicorette ad comes to mind.

One of the funniest ads I've seen lately was the one for the Panel Christmas Wrap, which ripped-off the "I Won't" ads with Kevin Rudd and John Howard.

• 1 month later...

I'd just like to complain about the Red Bull ad with the guy studying for a biology exam. Not what I want to see in an ad under any circumstances.

That one's stupid, but at least it doesn't make my ears bleed like the Red Bull ad with the mother SCREAMING! How is it necessary to have anything that loud on my TV??

I also hate the obviously dubbed diet food... thing... with the women eating their vegetables and dip or whatever. I HATE the voice over with the "mmmmyah" - ugh >.<. I also despise the other stupid woman who's behind the glass, tapping on it with her fork like a freak, as well as just plain looking like a freak. The whole ad is full of freaks!!!

And another personal disturbance... the ad with "the wheels on the car go round and round" song... I don't know why, but the style of that song chills me to my very core. I keep expecting the lyrics to change to something like "the saw goes through the leg bone, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, the saw goes through the leg bone, back and forth, no more hitchhiking for you..." *shudder*

• 1 month later...
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Do ad's from the internet count?? If so I really HATE the Smiley Central ones or whatever they are. If you accidently roll over them they go 'Say somethin'!! Whaaaaaaat??' or 'You make me blush. Bite me!!'

I really don't like them lol

• 2 weeks later...

KFC ads have to be the most stupidest ads!! <_<

My housemate found one the other day with some old boring dull guy saying if your having trouble sleeping pay me $300 or something like that to send you some crappy ipod with me talking on it. The ad was enough to send me to sleep!! <_<

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

One I've seen a lot on myspace now is one of an elephant, well, taking a dump. The writing says 'don't get stuck with cr*p jobs'

Not exactly the ad I wanna see on myspace

I'm loving two ads at the moment...

That one where that neighbor wants to borrow their neighbor's car, and he's like "No sorry, you cannot borrow the car. Jan's twisted her ankle, and I have to take her to hospital", and then she comes and he's like "This is not Jan, this is Jan's twin sister, Simba". Heh.

And also the one with the "killer wasps", hehe.

Archived