Advertisements

Guest Amir

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hate that sugar puffs advert. With that stupid song that seems to think its funny. Plus the idiot going "HaHa Sunshine Princess", talk about obvious 'trying to be cult' as if having a ringtone available wasn't more obvious :(

Kellogs honestly do the WORST adverts. That stupid "Gonna taste great one" with a 16 year old boy prancing around singing about how he "Loves the sound of Frosties hittin his plate", ummm, since when are cereals eaten from Plates? I'm not even gonna mention the other ridiculous lyrics.

Plus Coco Pops are just as bad, awful, awful rhyming.

Car adverts are really bad nowadays, they're all the same, like they're in competition to do the most artistic and effects filled, they remind me of Homers second Mr Plow advert, with the snow globe and opera.

According to Toyota Ads, their cars can fly, drive under the sea, play hide and seek, climb buildings, and breakdance. :ph34r:

Oh and those Aussie army training ads (I keep seeing them on the sneak peeks) are getting on my nerves aswell. I don't want to be a bloody helicopter re-fueller!!

The Elba dishwashing machine ad!

The woman tries to rescue her cat from the tree but then gets stuck herself. And she's calling out for anyone to help her. Then there's this shot of Elba and we all know it's going to do something really great and fantastic. Then it turns on and starts washing the dishes.

"Elba. Does what it's supposed to."

Woman falls out of tree...

• 3 weeks later...

That one where that neighbor wants to borrow their neighbor's car, and he's like "No sorry, you cannot borrow the car. Jan's twisted her ankle, and I have to take her to hospital", and then she comes and he's like "This is not Jan, this is Jan's twin sister, Simba". Heh.

:D I love that one. What was the ad for again?

A recent favourite is the Big Pond movies ad with the guys in suits and sunglasses who start arguing over whether they're out of Resrervoir Dogs, Blues Brothers or Men In Black.

Did anyone see a show in Nine tonight called Commercial Breakdown? They showed hilarious ads from all over the world, including one where a guy finds out that his dishwasher has stopped working because someone's stashed heaps of Cadbury Nut Break bars. He wonders aloud who would do such a thing, and then it cuts to a giant squirrel sitting on the couch in the next room. :lol:

Anyone notice how lately ads seem to aim to make a joke at the expense of having anything to do what it's advertising? The aforementioned Red Bull ad, for one.

Archived