Fanfiction Challenge

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can the people who wrote the storys put their opinon on the other storys ?

Man this is getting so complicated. You can, but then it would be obvious which story is yours. I guess I didn't think that part through. But its all part of the process. Commenting on all stories would work, or commenting on FF.net in the reviews section as an anonymous reviewer would work too.

what if you make a poll in the fan fiction section on this website and just so people who want to give a reason can but if you don't want to just pick and its anonomous(<Or however you spell it)

I really wanted everyone to recieve feedback though. Because then everyone knows how to improve their story, or what everyone liked. Because thats the most important thing. But I don't know. I'm too tired to think right now, but if someone else wants to start a poll, because if they think its an easier option, they are more than welcome to :)

what if you make a poll in the fan fiction section on this website and just so people who want to give a reason can but if you don't want to just pick and its anonomous(<Or however you spell it)

I really wanted everyone to recieve feedback though. Because then everyone knows how to improve their story, or what everyone liked. Because thats the most important thing. But I don't know. I'm too tired to think right now, but if someone else wants to start a poll, because if they think its an easier option, they are more than welcome to :)

I don't see the harm in giving feedback, even if it is just one line. I don't think we should start doing polls and such, because then any random person can vote, even if they haven't read all the stories! At least this prooves that you've read each story, and given everything a fair go. Also, you never know if a sneaky author will slip a vote in for themselves.. ;) Lol. I don't think we should make a poll.

And also, I think it's best if you talk about your own fic, like it's not your own. If you get me.. If you look at my gibberish on my last post, you'll see that I commented on EVERY fic, trying not to give away which ones mine. :) Don't feel stupid about doing it, we'll just all laugh at you later. :P Lol. Jk.

I will edit with reasons and reviews later but i vote for "Summer Secrets" And to just make this clear because Nicole is bugging the hell outta me, I voted because Nicole told me to make up make my mind not jackandmartha!!! Sorry but you know how she gets on msn. For anybody else ignore because that will make no sense to you :P

Archived