Fanfiction Challenge

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasnt going to put the next challenge up till after the first one was over. And even still, I may not even be the next one to post a challenge. Should the winner want to create one, they are more than welcome to.

Brill idea i like your thinking.

Well, people actually have to read the stories and vote for their favourites. But at this stage theres only two, so who actually knows how long the voting will go for.

My question is to those who gave up, why? Was it to defined, or not defined enough? Or do people just find it hard to write with constrictions?

Apparently not. Thats why I asked before about it. There are so many writers here, yet only two entries. I wanted to make it so everyone felt they could enter... but apparently not.

And um, Thursday morning in Australia, which is technically the 13th, but its still the 12th in the Northern Hemisphere. Thats when everything will be over, and the stories will be put up.

Archived