Your greatest fear

Guest lollipop_lover11

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow where do I start lol no i'm not too bad actually I just have a few things

* Fingernails scraping on a blackboard that is my worst nightmare, seriously if anyone ever wants me to tell them anything all they have to do is strap me to a chair and do that and i will sing like a bird lol (probably shouldn't have said that)

*Being buried alive. My aunty was telling me stories about how in the olden days in Portugual when people were in coma's they didnt know and so thought they were dead and buried them and then 5 years later when they dug the coffin's up(in Portugual there is not enough land and so they dig up the bones after 5 years and burn them) they would find scratch marks on the coffins the people had woken up and tried to get out!

So yeah there is more stuff to but they are the major ones i guess.

*Being buried alive. My aunty was telling me stories about how in the olden days in Portugual when people were in coma's they didnt know and so thought they were dead and buried them and then 5 years later when they dug the coffin's up(in Portugual there is not enough land and so they dig up the bones after 5 years and burn them) they would find scratch marks on the coffins the people had woken up and tried to get out!

That's awful! Reminds me of Kill Bill actually, where they buried Uma Thurman alive and she managed to break her way out... she was cool!

My fear is losing the people I love, not just death, I'm scared that one day my fiance might not love me anymore, that would be heartbreaking and I don't know what I'd do without him.

I'm not scared of heights, but I am scared of falling. If I know I'm safe then I don't mind being high up, but I hate ladders, especially step ladders, where you have to stand right on the top... *shudders*

I can't believe how many people are scared of spiders, unless you live somewhere where the spiders bite, then they are totally harmless. I actually quite like spiders, we get some big ones in the garden sometimes, I like watching them making their webs, it's fascinating how they do it!

When I was younger, I had the *biggest* phobia of anything that was 'dressed up', so clowns, Santa Claus, anything in any kind of costume. I'd cry and run a mile. Even though I'm not 'scared' as such any more, part of me still wants to run if I bump into a Santa Claus in the shopping centre at Christmas time. And I'd never go to the Circus, ever, the clowns....*shudders at the thought*

Archived