Your greatest fear

Guest lollipop_lover11

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My greatest fear is being paralysed from the neck down. I get sleep paralysis, which is sort of like your body being asleep but your mind being slightly awake, and it results in being unable to move even though you're really trying. It's horrendous. Some people also get this but they feel like there's someone sitting on top of them and they can't breathe. *shudder*. I'd die if that happened to me.

Metting David Hasselhoff.

That is understandable.

Loving the Song of the Day by the way. Not as good as the Hoff in Germany video though.

I'm thinking of making the Hoff tomorrow's, if you have seen the actual video, it's probably more funny than watching him in his flashy jacket.

My greatest fear is being paralysed from the neck down. I get sleep paralysis, which is sort of like your body being asleep but your mind being slightly awake, and it results in being unable to move even though you're really trying. It's horrendous. Some people also get this but they feel like there's someone sitting on top of them and they can't breathe. *shudder*. I'd die if that happened to me.

I get that also, but the worse condition to have is sleep Apniea, Where you stop breathing for a few minutes or so. If this happens to anyone you can have a test in your local NHS. through your GP.

The reason why i know this is because as a nurse, i was part of the research on this.

Archived