Your greatest fear

Guest lollipop_lover11

Spiders and heights.

Just out of curiosity :unsure: how big are them Aussie spiders your scared of grumble bum???

Satanic movies :lol: big spiders and little ones too :blush:

some of the hunstman species can grow to 15cm across with their outstretched legs, but more commonly they are about 10cm in size.

yuck :wacko: i'm having lunch but thanks though :D

..thought so they were giants compared to our cute little spiders but you're probably used to it .

OTR i loved watching Steve Erwin.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spiders and heights.

Just out of curiosity how big are them Aussie spiders your scared of grumble bum???

Satanic movies : big spiders and little ones too :blush:

some of the hunstman species can grow to 15cm across with their outstretched legs, but more commonly they are about 10cm in size.

yuck i'm having lunch but thanks though

..thought so they were giants compared to our cute little spiders but you're probably used to it .

OTR i loved watching Steve Erwin.

haha yeah theres one in the house right now, but it doesn't bother me.

I was out looking a the stars with my telescope the other night and I had a huntsman crawl right underneath where I was, I got a bit scared but it ran away thank god!

The biggest worry here is the redback spider, its small but very poisonous and there are tons of them around my pool :blink:

• 1 month later...

We used to have them under the chairs in the patio; you could hear them scattering around :ph34r: . Yes, spiders are my greatest fear, otherwise Wacko Jacko!

creepy!!! I'm not scared of spiders, even the biggest Huntsmen won't scare me, but those little redbacks - YUCK!! Just their appearance is creepy, not withstanding their extremely painful bite and possible deadly consequences from it :blink:

Golden Orb Weavers are another creepy looking bugger. Who can forget the giant beast in Cairns that caught a freaking BIRD in its web....

Archived