Your greatest fear

Guest lollipop_lover11

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a fear of being operated on under anaesthetic that didn't work. (IE. able to feel everything, but not able to move or say anything).

That would be wrong! I can feel the pain!

A person breaking into the house, while my family and i are sleeping.

I can see what you mean 'cos that's happened to me and I guess it probably wasn't a very nice experience (I say this 'cos I was 2 when it happened, so I can't really remember much about it fortunately). It happened in the early hours of Christmas Eve. Both my Mum and I were fairly heavy sleepers, so I think that they managed to ransack a couple of rooms before they were noticed.

XxX

I'm not really afraid to die, but I'm afraid of what happens with my family when I do (face it, we all will)..

I'm most afraid of my nieces and nephes dying before me..

oooh, and spiders :P hate them...

Waking up whilst being cremated :S Just freaks me out

Yeah me too! Either way though, you can't really 'win' though because you can be buried, but that would freak me out too, imagine what would happen if you woke up......apparently the Victorians used to bury people with bells in their coffins so that if they woke up they had some way of contacting the world....the whole thing just freaks me out.....I just want people to make sure that I am actually dead before they do anything else.....although I don't plan on dying for a long time yet.....

XxX

Archived