Your greatest fear

Guest lollipop_lover11

I believe in Life after, Death so Im not scared of dying, its just like going to sleep lol, and I want to believe there is life after death, and that the soul is eternal, Imagine that!, I cant imagine, just dying, and not having another life after that.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

that sounds complicated

It's really not that complicated, it's more a case of learning a few facts and then it sounds impressive in the exams if you have half an idea what you're waffling on about.

But my greatest fears (in no particular order) are:

1) Pigeons

2) Stuffed animals

3) The London Underground

4) The dark

1. My mom dying

2. Me becoming terminally ill and dying

3. Dogs

Why are you scared of dogs?

that sounds complicated

It's really not that complicated, it's more a case of learning a few facts and then it sounds impressive in the exams if you have half an idea what you're waffling on about.

But my greatest fears (in no particular order) are:

1) Pigeons

2) Stuffed animals

3) The London Underground

4) The dark

Why are you scared of stuffed animals. I love them!

I have a big fear of sharp knives. My sister used to pick them up when I was little and it has scarred me for life

^^ I don't really know why I'm scared of stuffed animals. I went to the Natural History museum in London with a mate and I just found all the stuffed animals freaky - thinking that they were alive once....and the stares....eughhh.....the whole thing just really really scares me! My mate found it hilarious, he couldn't understand what all the fuss was about, I can see that I'm never gonna live it down either because he's now gone and told all our other mates about it and I get teased relentlessly! I'm gonna have to stop typing about it now because just thinking about them is scary! *runs and hides*

Archived