Your greatest fear

Guest lollipop_lover11

Yeh the hoover thing is in teletubbies...

I get to see it everyday on Ceebeebies... (Hmmm... i dont think thats how you spell it!) Well thats only if i have to look after my sister... i dont watch it for the fun of it :P

But yeh... thats kinda freky!!!!

How can you LOVE Plains!!!!

Siana__x

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope.... I dont like the teletubbies...

I Like the tweenies!!! :cool:

Haha!!! Joking!

I can just about deal with the teletubbies and plains and trains i just cant stand the tin foil... its just sick! i hate it...

But yeh teletubbies... there just plain weird!!!!! i do wonder what little kids see in them :rolleyes:

Siana__x

Urrrghhhh!!!! Omg.... Shhh... *Cringe!!!*

Dont remind me... I remember one time i was swimming and some kid thought it would be funny to set the fire alarms off... Well the whole pool had to be evacuated... And they gave us some stupid batman cape made from..... TIN FOIL!

Omg.... I hated that day!!!

Siana__x

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Omg I'm scared of tables falling over :ph34r:

Only because of today. Me and a mate couldn't see the writing on the whiteboard so we sat on the floor at the front of the class. We leaned back on this table that was behind us and it fell over and all the teacher's stuff went everywhere. It was so embarrasing and I was scared it would hit someone lol. I want to un-invent them ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived